Igbinoghene (pronounced IG-bin-OG-gah-nee) NEEDS NICKNAME | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Igbinoghene (pronounced IG-bin-OG-gah-nee) NEEDS NICKNAME

We could just learn how to say his name. I think he deserves that basic courtesy.
One of my friends from undergrad was from Thailand and her last name was 26 letters long in English. Every class she would start by letting the professor know they didn't have to try and say it. Might as well just see wait and see what he says during introduction and if he prefers to go by a nickname.

One of my friends from undergrad was from Thailand and her last name was 26 letters long in English. Every class she would start by letting the professor know they didn't have to try and say it. Might as well just see wait and see what he says during introduction and if he prefers to go by a nickname.

That’s fair I think.

Igbinoghene sounds pig latin for something, but Im not sure what it would be. I can't translate english to pig latin much less the reverse pig latin to english.

As long as he's the only Iggy on the team and it's just among fans, Iggy sounds like a no fuss, no muss winner to me.

Back
Top Bottom