Ignore The Sob's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ignore The Sob's

Some of these guys used to bother me a few years ago, but now I dont even notice them.

LostInPatsLand said:
Man, fighting with other AFC East fans is like fighting with your brother. Life would be dull without it. It's why those bozos come here in the first place, and why we allow them here for the most part.

Well said...Sometimes I hate those fans so much I just want to squash them but then I realize we're still all AFC and so although i'd love to see us dominate, I'd still rather see the Pats, Jets, Bills win the super bowl than I would the Cardinals or Falcons.....also...the better our rivals do, the more comeptitive our division is and the healthier that is for us!

And LT21, Clumpy are both foreigners to our fanbase but I respect them both a lot.

Its a clumpy smoke fest in here! :lol:

HysterikiLL said:
Well said...Sometimes I hate those fans so much I just want to squash them but then I realize we're still all AFC and so although i'd love to see us dominate, I'd still rather see the Pats, Jets, Bills win the super bowl than I would the Cardinals or Falcons.....also...the better our rivals do, the more comeptitive our division is and the healthier that is for us!

And LT21, Clumpy are both foreigners to our fanbase but I respect them both a lot.

I agree with you except for one thing. I would hate for the Jets to win one game farless the SB. I just can't stand that team, organization and fans. I'm sorry buddy but my hatred runs deep. I don't know which is worst, watching that team or listening to that f****** jets jets jets song, i know i am a little off topic right now....just venting.

As far as other teams posting on here......I just ignore them.

I just don't get it. I barely have enough time to watch our own site and post messages. How do they find the time to watch OTHER teams sites. Especially since according to most of them we are suppossed to be the whipping boy of the AFC east. So what do they care what is going on with us?

guido13 said:
I just don't get it. I barely have enough time to watch our own site and post messages. How do they find the time to watch OTHER teams sites. Especially since according to most of them we are suppossed to be the whipping boy of the AFC east. So what do they care what is going on with us?

They fear us....

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Why don't we show unity as Dolphins fans and ignore any posts by division rivals. Just pretend they don't even exist. The only reason the are here are to be give snide, rude little comments. I take pride in the fact that I have never been on a bills, pats or jets message board. Why should we respect their thoughts on our team? We are and always will be the class of the afc east.

I've never been on a rivals message board either. The reason why you see so many fans of other teams on this message board is because this is the BEST message board....PERIOD. It all works hand in hand...you see, we have the BEST Franchise EVER...The Miami Dolphins...We had the BEST quarterback ever Dan Marino...We had the winningest franchise ever...The Miami Dolphins...We had the ONLY undefeated NFL team in the Miami Dolphins...and we have the BEST website/message board as well...FINHEAVEN...you see...it all has a ring to it!!!

But some rival fans (a very few that is) do provide decent information and provide decent discussions as well.

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
The reason why you see so many fans of other teams on this message board is because this is the BEST message board....PERIOD. ..and we have the BEST website/message board as well...FINHEAVEN...you see...it all has a ring to it!!!
trying to work your way up to MOD status ? :D

Sal Lisitano said:
But some rival fans (a very few that is) do provide decent information and provide decent discussions as well.

Go Fins!!!
You're welcome :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
trying to work your way up to MOD status ? :D

You're welcome :lol:

Mod status...NO

and

No problem!!! :)

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom