Ignore The Sob's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ignore The Sob's

FinsDontGiveIn

Practice Squad
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
465
Reaction score
0
Age
52
Location
Pittsburgh
Why don't we show unity as Dolphins fans and ignore any posts by division rivals. Just pretend they don't even exist. The only reason the are here are to be give snide, rude little comments. I take pride in the fact that I have never been on a bills, pats or jets message board. Why should we respect their thoughts on our team? We are and always will be the class of the afc east.
 

rookieholdout

Rookie Holdout
Joined
Apr 3, 2005
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
Costa Rica
FinsDontGiveIn said:
I take pride in the fact that I have never been on a bills, pats or jets message board. Why should we respect their thoughts on our team? We are and always will be the class of the afc east.

AMEN
 

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2002
Messages
3,744
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
Grand Cayman and Minneapolis, MN
Would agree on most but there are certainly some other team posters on here that add a lot to the site and Finheaven itself. After all our cap is done by a Bills Fan (Clumpy) and LT21 is a decent guy from the Chargers, justafan, and others aren't too bad.

I also know a lot of our posters are on other team sites too so it goes both ways.
 

RWhitney014

Ginger Whit
Joined
Apr 26, 2005
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
0
Hey, if they're here to talk football, we shouldn't discriminate. If they're here to talk trash, well...you know what to do :)
 

Phinsfan1980

Practice Squad
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Iowa
MNFINFAN said:
Would agree on most but there are certainly some other team posters on here that add a lot to the site and Finheaven itself. After all our cap is done by a Bills Fan (Clumpy) and LT21 is a decent guy from the Chargers, justafan, and others aren't too bad.

I also know a lot of our posters are on other team sites too so it goes both ways.
Clumpy and LT21 are great guys. You know who I haven't seen since the season.... that ******* jets fan Icer. I hate that guy
 

tay0365

Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
16,293
Reaction score
10,037
Location
NJ
FinsDontGiveIn said:
Why don't we show unity as Dolphins fans and ignore any posts by division rivals. Just pretend they don't even exist. The only reason the are here are to be give snide, rude little comments. I take pride in the fact that I have never been on a bills, pats or jets message board. Why should we respect their thoughts on our team? We are and always will be the class of the afc east.

They are not all bad, some even give good opinions. The Dolphin board in AOL, now that was horrible with some of the most idiotic JEts fans ever (Especially one that kept changing his login name). Jets fans that had nothing to add, but much garbage to spew. This is not that bad, trust me.
 

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
1,502
Reaction score
49
Age
48
Man, fighting with other AFC East fans is like fighting with your brother. Life would be dull without it. It's why those bozos come here in the first place, and why we allow them here for the most part.
 

LithoMan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
0
Location
Aboard the Banned Wagon - heading for Banned Camp
I like the Bills page very much. Their fans are some of the best. Overall, they have some good knowledge. They held onto the travis Henry thing way too long, but they are like you guys, very devoted to their players. But, they came around by week 5. I went from a "f***ing idiot" to being right. They are just like you, "got to see it to believe it". No vision, so therefore, no insight to know how it will play out.

Its all good, but I found you could state an opinion on there, contrary to popular belief, and not get crucified, which was nice. Bills got some good fans, ****y, but good.
 

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
1,948
Reaction score
126
Whether they're here for insight or trash talking I dont care. I dont want to offer any insight on their teams, they're a rival. I dont care for them to do so either. Go back where you belong AFC East rival fans!
 

Dolfan2788

Melubulongtime
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
0
Some of them are ok posters but some of them are also very much up themselves and their own team. But so are some of the people on this site about the phins. Justasportsfan is a pretty good poster and so are a few others that root for division rivals and other teams.
 
Top Bottom