I'll Be Booing Pudge When He Comes Back to Miami In Another Uniform | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll Be Booing Pudge When He Comes Back to Miami In Another Uniform

Originally posted by Prime Time
News has it Javy Lopez may come to the Marlins. I retract the laughing smiley from him now. I didn't realize the numbers he put up last year. He will take a paycut because he is not a greedy person. Javy on the Marlins would be AWESOME. I hear Pudge is having talks with the Mets.

If you look at the stats from last year, Javy had better numbers than Pudge across the boards, and Pudge played 15 more games.

If you look at their career totals, their about the same... and Pudge has played 467 games more. So think about that, I'd give the edge to Javy. I honestly did not know what a great player Javy is since I'm not the biggest baseball fan. Javy would be great for the Marlins.

Oh and Pudge is not in talks with the Mets... dude you seriously seriously seriously need to find a new source of sports news. Last time you said something like Castillo was going to the cubs. How are the Mets going to sign an expensive catcher when they recently resigned Piazza? Pudge has been talking to Baltimore.

I never said he was going to Chicago. I said he was talking to them and he indeed was. It was on the news and everything, so my source is just fine. Not only that but Javy Lopez is better and I believe younger. BTW, maybe you need to find a new source, because the Mets want PIazza to play 1st, to prolong his career and avoid injuries and therefore they want a Catcher so they can make that move, ala Pudge.

Originally posted by Prime Time
I never said he was going to Chicago. I said he was talking to them and he indeed was. It was on the news and everything, so my source is just fine. Not only that but Javy Lopez is better and I believe younger. BTW, maybe you need to find a new source, because the Mets want PIazza to play 1st, to prolong his career and avoid injuries and therefore they want a Catcher so they can make that move, ala Pudge.

Well Javy is actually one year older than Pudge (33 yrs). And if Pudge signs with the Mets... hey you know what: that equals 9 times I get to boo him at JRS. :D

Piazza reportedly said he wanted to play First base. At least I read it on the NY Mets board on ESPN.

Which proves my point that they need a catcher, and talks with Pudge wouldn't be surprising.

Pudge is worthless, period. He had a chance to stay on a winning franchise with great, young pitching and now he wants to leave so he can save a buck. Look at ARod, he signed the biggest contract in sports history and now he wants out because he's losing, :lol: . I dont believe the Cubs wil sign pudge because they want to resign wood after this year. But it's alright, the Marlins are trying to bring in one of the best players in the league on the team, Vlad Guerrero. :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get Vlad Guerrero? I am not saying it would be bad, but where did you hear it? I still hear we are seriously talking to Javy Lopez seeing as though are two catches are Castro and Redmond and Castro may end up going to jail.

Back
Top Bottom