I'm back in MIA...and will be at the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm back in MIA...and will be at the game

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Congrats on the 20-3 domination over the Bills last week....they just flat-out suck...too bad you guys fell short of the playoffs though. Anyways, I'm glad to be back home...

Sec. 106, Row 23, Seat 23-24

once again, congrats on the sweep

Originally posted by DolFan31
Blah, New Yorkers :rolleyes:

HEY!!! :mad:

Next season me and my MNF buddies are coming down for the Dolphins/Jets game. One of them (the crazy galloop with the stripper G/F) thought we were all just gonna hop on a plane and come down this weekend, the beer was talking for him :rolleyes: Wasn't gonna happen, but next season at least we can plan.

That's worse :tongue:
I've been to Barfalo, I had friends that went to Suny Barfalo and we used to trek 7 freaking hours to go visit them.

Hey C.W.... How have you been.....or better WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!........I guess congrats on the sweep is O.K for some phin fans..........But not for me! I guess all the smack you have been talking the last few weeks is forgotten by saying "Bills suck anyway". How about all those guarantee's and how Buffalo would beat the phins and the pats?............I guess showing up 2 games later and saying Oh Well, We stink makes up for all the garbage written by you all season about the phins.........NOT IN MY BOOK! If you are man enough to post non-sense than be man enough to show up after a game to take what's coming! Oh Well we stink..........class, real class.

Originally posted by Peebs
That's worse :tongue:
I've been to Barfalo, I had friends that went to Suny Barfalo and we used to trek 7 freaking hours to go visit them.

:mad:

Eye m uh gratuate ov sueknee att Bufflow

So then I guess your major was :drinker: like everybody else ;)

If you give me a minute to remember 13 years ago the name of all the bars we went to will come back to me AS WELL as the Frat my friends were in....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom