I'm back in MIA...and will be at the game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm back in MIA...and will be at the game

Originally posted by Phins13
Hey C.W.... How have you been.....or better WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!........I guess congrats on the sweep is O.K for some phin fans..........But not for me! I guess all the smack you have been talking the last few weeks is forgotten by saying "Bills suck anyway". How about all those guarantee's and how Buffalo would beat the phins and the pats?............I guess showing up 2 games later and saying Oh Well, We stink makes up for all the garbage written by you all season about the phins.........NOT IN MY BOOK! If you are man enough to post non-sense than be man enough to show up after a game to take what's coming! Oh Well we stink..........class, real class.
It's funny how talking smack can come back and bite you in the a$$ so effectively.:lol:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
If I could never root for the Fins, then by default, I must root for the Jets :lol:

Hum then it is so very CURIOUS as to why YOU spend soooooo much time on a Miami Dolphins m-b then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goof:

:eat:

Marino1983

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Wait a cotton picking minute...........I ain't a Noo Yawker.......I'm a Buffalonian :drinkers:

Not something to brag about either way clump .....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Phins13
Hey C.W.... How have you been.....or better WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!........I guess congrats on the sweep is O.K for some phin fans..........But not for me! I guess all the smack you have been talking the last few weeks is forgotten by saying "Bills suck anyway". How about all those guarantee's and how Buffalo would beat the phins and the pats?............I guess showing up 2 games later and saying Oh Well, We stink makes up for all the garbage written by you all season about the phins.........NOT IN MY BOOK! If you are man enough to post non-sense than be man enough to show up after a game to take what's coming! Oh Well we stink..........class, real class.

:up: Excellent post Phins13 !!!!! You definitely have spoken for this Dolphin fan ... :yes:

Probably even the dust bunnies under his crib got tired of him hiding out in their territory since the "SWEEP" was fullfilled in goatville last Sunday ...

:D

Marino1983

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
Someone actually predicted Feeley back in December.... WOW..

how so?

i assume you mean the sig pic above right? all post by that user now have that sig pic, regardless of when the post was made. When he changes it again, then the AJ pic will be gone.

sorry to rain on your parade :D

Back
Top Bottom