Im Callin Out Madison | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im Callin Out Madison

305 LoCaL VoCaL

The Producer
Reaction score
this is his chance to prove to us that he doesnt need surtain to compliment his skill, that he can play zone and that he has not slowed down. he has to step up I know his play hasnt been piss poor but dnt for get several years back we had the best secondary in the milky way and he was arguebly the main reason why. plus JP loseman suks and our d schemes seem to confuse above average qb's (thus far) im putting madison under the microscope. :fire:

Don't you have to have some type of skill to call someone out? Otherwise you just look like a jackass.

FinsOnTop said:
Don't you have to have some type of skill to call someone out? Otherwise you just look like a jackass.

only north floridians woul reply with such dumb comments :shakeno:

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
this is his chance to prove to us that he doesnt need surtain to compliment his skill, that he can play zone and that he has not slowed down. he has to step up I know his play hasnt been piss poor but dnt for get several years back we had the best secondary in the milky way and he was arguebly the main reason why. plus JP loseman suks and our d schemes seem to confuse above average qb's (thus far) im putting madison under the microscope. :fire:

I'm sure this will give him the motivation he needs.:rolleyes:

Lets trade him for a conditional pick. ;) *sparks controversy*

I'm calling out Alex Holmes , he just does not practice well with the practice squad!

i doubt madison would care if you called him out. it's kind of true you need some kind of skill, or previous accomplishments to call someone out imo. Just my opinion, not trying to bash anyone, or start a fight. But, i do agree madison doesnt need to prove he is worthy.

pwn3dyo said:
i doubt madison would care if you called him out. it's kind of true you need some kind of skill, or previous accomplishments to call someone out imo. Just my opinion, not trying to bash anyone, or start a fight. But, i do agree madison doesnt need to prove he is worthy.

Well, all this calling out B.S. aside, Madison may soon need to prove he still has it. Silly penalties are unexplainable. Perhaps frustration at his inability to cover like he used to? I'm not saying he has lost it. But he's doing things that he never used to do. He hasn't been burned much or anything, has he? Do you people think penalties are a result of losing a step? I don't know.

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:

I think it was Surtain who was complimented by having Madison on the other side.

As for calling him out. Madison would probably laugh at this and give you Howards digits.

Back
Top Bottom