I'm confident Miami will draft 1 of these 5 players. I'll raise it, 2 of the 5. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm confident Miami will draft 1 of these 5 players. I'll raise it, 2 of the 5.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
WR Rashaun Woods
G Chris Snee
OT Kelly Butler
S Sean Jones
CB/S Matt Ware

Man Rude, I hope we draft the first guy on your list!

nick19991 said:
2 of these five will be dophins:
1.Teddy Lehman
2.Stuart Schweigert
3.Lee Evans
4.Terry Johnson
5.Tim Anderson

don't ask me why I just what I feel

I would be very mad if this is who we got with the exception of Evans, Stuart will be a horrible safety, and Lehman is not exactly my favorite player in the draft.

AzDolfan543413 said:
I would be very mad if this is who we got with the exception of Evans, Stuart will be a horrible safety, and Lehman is not exactly my favorite player in the draft.

Stuart will be a good player he has a nose for the ball and reminds me of John Lynch.

I think the dolphins should trade down and take me. Every team needs a 5'11 240 pound guy who can run a 8 second 40. Although I have never played professional football (or even HS for that matter), I can beat all madden on PS2.
I got laid off my job wednesday, so they would be contributing to help out the unemployment rate as well. Then ya add in the "Rudy" factor, and what a big story it would be for them to draft a unheard of 36 year old truck driver out of North Carolina, and it seems like a can't miss oportunity for the Fins.
Although I must admit I may not be willing to relocate, I was thinking the Dolphins could move up here and become the Charlotte Dolphins. As bad as the Panthers were last year and made the SB it must be something in the water up here, and that maybe all the Fins need to get over the hump.....well that and of course the 36 year old 5'11 240 pound draft pick I mention. What do you guys think?? Anyone have RS's phone # ??

Matt Ware and Kelly Butler still alive...

Miami will draft MAtt Ware in my opinion.. HE's a CB/S tweener..

Atleast I hope so, so I can save face.. :D

Back
Top Bottom