I'm Content For One Reason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Content For One Reason

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
... and that is about Wannstedt and Fiedler being terminated at the end of our season.

You may call me whatever you like or say I'm unhopeful but I've been the most loyal and supportive fan for a very long time but to be honest, I've never liked Wannstedt or Fiedler after watching their first 2 season-ending playoff embarassments. I knew they didn't have what it takes, still I was always hopeful and supportive. Now I'm just seriously happy that the best result of this season would be to get rid of this dynamic duo. Champions have bad days, but champions don't loss repeatedly in these embarassing ways and come up short time after time.

sad isn't it, when you can be happy that your team lost because it means that your team can't hide behind repeated mediocre performances, and as usual do "just enough" to not get the axe?

You guys are preparing for the draft already :eek:

Originally posted by Dolfan02
... and that is about Wannstedt and Fiedler being terminated at the end of our season.

You may call me whatever you like or say I'm unhopeful but I've been the most loyal and supportive fan for a very long time but to be honest, I've never liked Wannstedt or Fiedler after watching their first 2 season-ending playoff embarassments. I knew they didn't have what it takes, still I was always hopeful and supportive. Now I'm just seriously happy that the best result of this season would be to get rid of this dynamic duo. Champions have bad days, but champions don't loss repeatedly in these embarassing ways and come up short time after time.

I posted the exact same thing earlier.

I was in pain watching this game and wanted them to win, but once it was over, the thought of the Wanny/Fiedler era of Dolphin football being over made me feel alot better.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Yeah, I've been more than supportive too, but I'm ready for a change.
i think the first thing on the agenda is to get norv to open his friggin play book. this ricky up the middle crap ain't gettin it and with no blocking his career will be over before it starts!:yell:

I saw so many comments that this pertained to that I put it in my sig! :D

listen guys neither team could move the ball (not Fiedler or Wanny's fault). In fact I would say we were moving the ball better than they were. The Patriots were more patient and just waited for that 1 mistake to happen. We were not outplayed by any means and for anyone that was there our play was not all that bad for the conditions

Originally posted by fearthefish
listen guys neither team could move the ball (not Fiedler or Wanny's fault). In fact I would say we were moving the ball better than they were. The Patriots were more patient and just waited for that 1 mistake to happen. We were not outplayed by any means and for anyone that was there our play was not all that bad for the conditions
that is true. their offense only scored 3 and that was a bogus field goal!

and how can anyone say the pats are not lucky. you hit the upright on an extra point and it bounces over and hits the opposite upright and goes through, i've never seen anything like it!:rolleyes:

you know it happens and the Pats deserved to win that (that really hurt saying it)...its plain and simple...the Fins just don't know how to win big games...you know when they count the most...so maybe its time for a new regime in Miami...i guess we'll see but don't get overly excited...I'm not so sure that Wayne will get rid of Wanny & Co...the players like this guy...we'll just wait n see.

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
you know it happens and the Pats deserved to win that (that really hurt saying it)...its plain and simple...the Fins just don't know how to win big games...you know when they count the most...so maybe its time for a new regime in Miami...i guess we'll see but don't get overly excited...I'm not so sure that Wayne will get rid of Wanny & Co...the players like this guy...we'll just wait n see.

Go Fins!!!
of course the players like him, i don't think i've ever seen him yell at one!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
You guys are preparing for the draft already :eek:

i've read several of your posts today, all of them are just like this one. you are gloating and are just out to kick people when they're down...you're classless and should be ashamed of yourself. buy a clue from patswin2002

Pats Fans have every right to gloat but they have not won the Superbowl just yet...so let them gloat and be ****y on a Fins board but if they lose in the playoffs...boy they better get ready for a lashing.

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by fearthefish

You're kidding right? Let me give you the facts and not assumptions:

1st downs: Fins-7 Pats-13
Total Net Yards: Fins-134 Pats-228

They're not devasting differences but the difference is there whether you want to face the facts or not. I don't recall not ONE great play for the Fins offense, besides Ricky's run for only 16 yards. And Oronde's hot potato catch does not count. Our offense could not do squat, and you can't make excuses about the conditions.

Back
Top Bottom