I'm Content For One Reason | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Content For One Reason

Originally posted by Dolfan02

You're kidding right? Let me give you the facts and not assumptions:

1st downs: Fins-7 Pats-13
Total Net Yards: Fins-134 Pats-228

They're not devasting differences but the difference is there whether you want to face the facts or not. I don't recall not ONE great play for the Fins offense, besides Ricky's run for only 16 yards. And Oronde's hot potato catch does not count. Our offense could not do squat, and you can't make excuses about the conditions.
evidently you didn't watch the game, the fins had several good plays. i remember commenting to somebody, everytime OG catches the ball there is a first down!;)

If Miami wins 10 games this year even if that's not enough to make the playoffs, Wanny isn't going anywhere. It would be ballsy to fire a coach after averaging over 10 wins in his career as the Phins coach.
So for all you whining TRUE Phin fans root for at least two more loses.

For those wanting Feidler and Wanny gone...I definately understand the reasoning...But who comes into replace them??? Griese is not the answer. We need a slightly mobile QB.

Wannstedt has issues as far as having the balls to go for it on 4th and short sometimes but to his credit he knows the team well and the players respect him...Yes I know they don't fear him (So don't bash me for saying it...:goof: ) but I just don't see any other viable options that are definately getting us to a SB. Parcells would have been a great addition, but we won't see him anytime soon.

Gruden I think would be a perfect fit...but again...we won't see him available anytime soon.

Everyone else would be a complete crap shoot. I for one would rather keep Wanny until the best options is available.

But thats just me.

how about the Steelers coach..Chower (sp) i think he'll be let go...or the x jags coach.

I have said before I hope we end up with Cowher. As for the QB spot we should draft someone if we can move up and get Eli or Rivers, but Jay will still be here if he excepts a pay cut. He will be the one who grooms the rookie. Not because he is that good, but because we have no one else. Sage is not ready and BG couldn't start for the Canes.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
how about the Steelers coach..Chower (sp) i think he'll be let go...or the x jags coach.

Cowher...I don't think he will be let go...I think he wants out and he is a solid coach, but again I don't believe he is the difference maker to get us to the SB...Same with Mooch. I think he is a good coach, but will not put us over the top. We need somebody that will give us an attitude. Most teams mirror their coach. Wanny is somewhat tight lipped and conservative...just like the Dolphins. If we are going to shake up the coaching staff, do it for the right reasons and the right coach...

Originally posted by dolfan06
evidently you didn't watch the game, the fins had several good plays. i remember commenting to somebody, everytime OG catches the ball there is a first down!;)

OG had 2 cathes so yes eveytime he caught the ball it was a first down. And one was a complete luck bounce. I dont consider that a good play.

I like both Chower and Coughlin and for a mobile QB I wouldnt mind having Brunell for a year to groom Rothlieberger. That kid is going to be good he reminds me of a Marino or Pennington. Coming from a smaller school but has put up coparable #'s to Manning and Rivers.

I was content last night for ONE reason too - cuz I got sauced.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Pats Fans have every right to gloat but they have not won the Superbowl just yet...so let them gloat and be ****y on a Fins board but if they lose in the playoffs...boy they better get ready for a lashing.

Go Fins!!!

And why should they get a lashing even if that happens? They have proved that they're the better team, at least this year. Hats off to them. They get plenty of respect from me. However far they go in the playoffs, they're sure as hell going further than our 2 cent offense.

You're kidding right? Let me give you the facts and not assumptions:

1st downs: Fins-7 Pats-13
Total Net Yards: Fins-134 Pats-228

Here is another one:

TD's ~ Fins 0 Pats 1
FG's ~ Fins 0 Pats 1
Safetys ~ Fins 0 Pats 1

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
I have said before I hope we end up with Cowher.

That would be a perfect fit.

Neither the team nor the coach can ever win a big game.

Originally posted by Smacks
If Miami wins 10 games this year even if that's not enough to make the playoffs, Wanny isn't going anywhere. It would be ballsy to fire a coach after averaging over 10 wins in his career as the Phins coach.
So for all you whining TRUE Phin fans root for at least two more loses.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You are the one that is whining, as usual like the rest of the homers on here who jump down anyone's throat that says anything opposite to everything being perfect in Phin land.

Yes you are a TRUE Phin fan because you go on a message board and verbally smack anyone discussing weak points on the team. :rolleyes:

I'm sure I'll see you at the Dolpnins banquet next year, guest of honor of course, number one fan.... :lol:

Champions have bad days, but champions don't loss repeatedly in these embarassing ways and come up short time after time.

Why you gotta diss the bills like that? :D

Back
Top Bottom