I'm Content For One Reason | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Content For One Reason

I'm looking forward to the Phili game. I just hope it doesn't make me sick. Lord knows the Dolphins fans have been through enough. It's one thing to not have any hope year after year because you know your team sucks, but it's much worse to have hope and have it snatched every year.

I didn't say that we deserved to win or anything, I just wondered how anyone could of said the Patriots "dominated" or kicked anything in those 2 games.

They were both decided on a crucial play or two....

At least this year it wasnt decdied by the referees like it was with that phantom Pass Interference on Fletcher last year.

I'm glad we didnt lose by 3 or less yesterday because that FG woulda really pissed me off. I am almost happy it didnt come down to that blown call.

Originally posted by Dolfanmatty
I didn't say that we deserved to win or anything, I just wondered how anyone could of said the Patriots "dominated" or kicked anything in those 2 games.

They were both decided on a crucial play or two....

At least this year it wasnt decdied by the referees like it was with that phantom Pass Interference on Fletcher last year.

I'm glad we didnt lose by 3 or less yesterday because that FG woulda really pissed me off. I am almost happy it didnt come down to that blown call.

Lets be honest...

your definition of 'domination' will be different than someone else's defintion of 'domination'. But do you know what the bottom line is? The Pats BEAT the Fins. The BEAT us in our house and they BEAT us by 12 points in a shutout in their house.

Do you think we dominated the Redskins? How about the Ravens? Did the Texans dominate us? Words will differ but the bottom line is the Pats BEAT us. Stop being happy about "not being dominated" if you're a true fan, and start hoping changes get done.

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Lets be honest...

your definition of 'domination' will be different than someone else's defintion of 'domination'. But do you know what the bottom line is? The Pats BEAT the Fins. The BEAT us in our house and they BEAT us by 12 points in a shutout in their house.

Do you think we dominated the Redskins? How about the Ravens? Did the Texans dominate us? Words will differ but the bottom line is the Pats BEAT us. Stop being happy about "not being dominated" if you're a true fan, and start hoping changes get done.

Lets' see...to answer your questions in order. No, No, and No. And who said I was "happy" about the Fins being beaten at all? My point was I'm just glad it was decided by a play on the field rather than a guy in black and white stripes like it was last year.

And "domination" is not really an abstract term (such as "good" for example), it's more of a straight forward deal. Domination is just that, like Dallas being "dominated" by us on Thanksgiving or Tennesse whoopin us a while back (both good examples). Contrastly, the two Miami/NE games were hardly that.

Understand now what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom