I'm Donating Two Finheaven Vip Memberships. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Donating Two Finheaven Vip Memberships.

You should do it march madness style and let them fight for it... Muddogs Madness special edition... Royal Rumble style, one thread, five participants... pure entertainement before training camp...lol!

giphy.gif

You should do it march madness style and let them fight for it... Muddogs Madness special edition... Royal Rumble style, one thread, five participants... pure entertainement before training camp...lol!

giphy.gif

That's fair enough. @fishfanmiami @Bumpus @nick1 and other mods, do you approve of this? I can create a thread and a poll where the 5 participants can duke it out for a few days and whichever 2 posters have the most votes will get it.

Also, are you guys cool with that? @finomenal @Pandarilla @Superself @finmann @The Ghost

That's fair enough. @fishfanmiami @Bumpus @nick1 and other mods, do you approve of this? I can create a thread and a poll where the 5 participants can duke it out for a few days and whichever 2 posters have the most votes will get it.

Also, are you guys cool with that? @finomenal @Pandarilla @Superself @finmann @The Ghost

If its against the usual content rules in the mains it might have to go to the lounge, we don't usually have threads in the mains full of March Madness boobs. I will bring it up

im actually curious at this point, do we have more paying VIP members or more donated memberships. (I know the answer, just seems like we've been donating a lot this year) its great work by the guys, seems like every month a couple more knew VIP's are being donated

IN THE END ... THERE CAN BE ONLY TWO?!? :laugh

Take it to the Lounge ... Set up a poll, determine a length of time, and have at it.

You should probably get 3 more names so you can do 2 elimination rounds leaving you with the two winners.
8 to 4 to 2 winners

Maybe add DKphin and two other names that have been mentioned in this thread

You should probably get 3 more names so you can do 2 elimination rounds leaving you with the two winners.
8 to 4 to 2 winners

Maybe add DKphin and two other names that have been mentioned in this thread
Meh ... Or it could just be awards style, except the top two win.

I'll kindly bow out since I'm not really built mentally for this sort of thing (whatever it is). LOL maybe I'm just too old.
I do appreciate the nominations though. Good luck to the other nominees.

Back
Top Bottom