I’m Getting Drunk. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I’m Getting Drunk.

No complaints from me. No way I'm gonna judge him on last season, their Oline was just terrible along with pretty much everything about the Cardinals, would have been tough for an experienced QB never mind a rookie. Goff didn't even look like a 7th rounder his first season never mind a No1 pick, he's a totally different player with different coaching. We'll be paying Rosen 6mill over the next 3 years (2 seasons ago we gave Cutler 10mill to bore us for a few months). 2020 is still gonna be the year we go for it, we'll still have a load of picks and cap space, not much has changed with regards to that. In the past we might have just given them the 48th pick. And a 5th! (We did pick harris 22nd overall remember!) We've traded down, made sure we've still got a 2nd next year and gone for it. And he's not Tannehill. And our 1st rounder almost wiped out the commissioner. Perfectly acceptable couple of days for me

Simmer down sunshine, there is multiple conflicting reports on whether we lost a 5th in 2020 or gained a 5th.

It appears we lost a 5th round in 2020.

Per the NFL.com website this is what we have left:

Round5·
Pick 13
(151)

Round6·
Pick 30
(202)

Round7·
Pick 19
(233)

Round7·
Pick 20
(234)

We did indeed lose a 5th next year. I have lost faith in the FO.

Back
Top Bottom