I'm glad the fans are more civilized down here in Miami... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm glad the fans are more civilized down here in Miami...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was checking out the Armageddon over at the Whodatzone and found this thread

http://whodatzone.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=799

They are saying that callers are calling into local sports shows calling Aaron Brooks the "N' word and saying that they will never be able to win with a black QB..

I am really glad that, to my knowledge, no fan has made such disparaging and racist remarks regarding Ray Lucas' performance.. Im happy to be a Phin fan!! Top notch organization, with top notch fans (Except for the occasional complacency..)

Yeah . Now,if only you guys can show the league how great finfans are by trying to show up for your teams playoffs game then you'd be the best fans arround. LOL! JK

yeah but you have to understand, they LOST to the Bengles. but of course, thats still no reason to go all crazy and say things that shouldn't be said. i'm telling you, those Saint's fans are in a rage man. i understand how they feel,(i was mad yesterday) but some people take it to the extreme.......

Originally posted by justafan
Yeah . Now,if only you guys can show the league how great finfans are by trying to show up for your teams playoffs game then you'd be the best fans arround. LOL! JK

you're not kidding. but i agree. but think about it, alot of fans know that in the playoffs, the Fins will likely choke and it's Miami for petes sake, there are more hispanics than anything and they care about baseball dude.

Originally posted by Toe-Cutter
you're not kidding. but i agree. but think about it, alot of fans know that in the playoffs, the Fins will likely choke and it's Miami for petes sake, there are more hispanics than anything and they care about baseball dude.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so where would you like the fins to move? Tallahassee?

The Talahassee Dolphins! hehe.

Originally posted by Toe-Cutter

Hey, I am hispanic and I don't even like baseball. So that statement is totally ridiculous.

I am hispanic, and I despise baseball...go to the stadium, you'll see more white than anything.

I'm part hispanic and I think it's funny! I live in Ft. Lauderdale and it's partly true.

If anything hispanics like soccer.. Cubans may like baseball...

Im not stereotyping about soccer.. Im half-Brazilian.. Soccer is like a hyped up NFL over there.. Same kind of loyalty and love for teams there.. But once they get here many start watching the NFL.. My hispanic/brazilian friends are Phinfans also..

And there is never a good reason to spout out racial epithets... even if you do lose to the Bengals..

Originally posted by SkapePhin

And there is never a good reason to spout out racial epithets... even if you do lose to the Bengals..

I agree.

yeah the saints fans must be pissed then if someone started insulting Aaron Brooks. a while ago the Saints fans were saying
"why isn't Aaron in the Pro-bowl?" and now that they lose to Cincy all hell breaks lose

I wasn't insulted. I just don't think that is a reason why playoff games aren't soldout.

The playoff games DO sell out. Just not by the Thursday deadline.

But you gotta understand. Last year we were limping into the playoffs. Chambers was out. Gadsden was out. The OL was a shell of itself. Lamar sucked ass. Zach couldn't even tackle his neck was so bad. Gardener was gone.

The year before, we limped on in to the Indy game. Fiedler was banged up and we had been handled by the Colts two weeks earlier.

In both cases, there was no excitement because no one expected anything. But the games did sell out.

Back
Top Bottom