I'm glad the fans are more civilized down here in Miami... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm glad the fans are more civilized down here in Miami...

What the hell does race have to do with what sport u play?

Originally posted by stan marino
What the hell does race have to do with what sport u play?

It doesn't, but someone said it did. I am white but have hispanic blood and it has no effect on what sports I like, which are (in order): football, basketball, baseball, soccer (soccer is better to watch but not follow)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
It doesn't, but someone said it did. I am white but have hispanic blood and it has no effect on what sports I like, which are (in order): football, basketball, baseball, soccer (soccer is better to watch but not follow)
football is life!;)

it's not the color of your skin. it's your culture. if you grew up hispanic or black or any color in quebec, you'd most likely love hockey. but, if a person immigrates to america from latin america, he'd probably never heard of american football.

i'm not surprised that certain saint's fans would say that. there are a lot of people in this country who can't see beyond a person's skin color. and, if that person is on their team and he messes up, they go right to that. those kinds of people are such cowards though. if aaron brooks walked into their home, they'd go, "holy crap, aaron brooks, i love you man." most racists are cowards. that's a fact.

holy crap... i went on the saints message board... these guys aren't kidding.

they really don't want a black qb.

read this quote:

----------------------------
"And where's all the
monkey's who personally bashed me for calling for Delhomme over Brooks! Ya'll are truely as smart as your a$$ clown Brooks!

I no longer wanna see # 2 in a Saints Uni!"
-------------------------------

gee... it seems racists really are as stupid as we thought. i don't think the plural of monkey is monkey's. furthermore, i didn't know ya'll was a real word. i guess i'm just one of those smart mouthed jews.
any wonder why ricky wanted out of new orleans...

i don't really think that most saints fans are like those guys, but that crap is bs... not a single person on this message board has ever said crap like that.

here's something you could put on a christmas card.
-----------------------------
Why do u thik brooks is good? He is almost leading the league with most int. Why do u think that we r raciest? We r just lookin at the facts here. 1.... he stinks..... 2 .......he is the dumest qb in the nfl .... 3..... he is just in it for the money so he can buy some crack like the rest of the typical blacks. He wanted to loose against the flcans so him an his cousin vick can split the crack
------------------------------------

seriously, considering that most people think that racists are ignorant morons who never saw the inside of a high school, i would've tried to break out the dictionary if i was going to write that crap. it's like jerry springer on that message board. how can someone that stupid figure out a computer in the first place?

the funniest part of this post is when he innocently asks why someone would call him a racist. could it be the comment about brooks and vick wanting to buy crack. naaah

Last edited by a moderator:
My god.. that craptastic franchise and those fans deserve each other... Buying crack?? Wow.. there is some racist ignorance for you..

They wouldnt be talking any **** if they had the cousin Vick...

:monkey: on Racists aholes..

Originally posted by SkapePhin
My god.. that craptastic franchise and those fans deserve each other... Buying crack?? Wow.. there is some racist ignorance for you..

They wouldnt be talking any **** if they had the cousin Vick...

:monkey: on Racists aholes..
i tell ya man, i've had dealings with this NOBadboy and if all the other fans are the same as him, hide this address!:eek:

I was checking out the Armageddon over at the Whodatzone and found this thread

http://whodatzone.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=799

They are saying that callers are calling into local sports shows calling Aaron Brooks the "N' word and saying that they will never be able to win with a black QB..

I am really glad that, to my knowledge, no fan has made such disparaging and racist remarks regarding Ray Lucas' performance.. Im happy to be a Phin fan!! Top notch organization, with top notch fans (Except for the occasional complacency..)

It's amazing how 1 idiot calls in says some retarded stuff and then....wham, all saints fans are racist idiots. Yeah, I'm sure not one single Fin fan has ever made a racist comment about a player on their team. Fin fans neeevvver use the "N" word.

Hold on I came in late. First we bash a team because their fans are making rascist comments. Then in an effort to defend our team, against a guy that the team he roots had their greatest playoff triumph blacked out due to the same thing he is accuseing us for, one of our fans makes a rascist comment against the city of Miami and the latino people.

I am not black or hispanic(but I have banged women from each race), but I am offended on so many levels. I am offended as a member of Finheaven due to the stupidity of this thread(although started with good intentions, maybe.) I am offended as a football fan because this sterotying fool missed a perfect chance to shut this Bill fan up with football knowledge. I am offended as a human being that someone would actully think in todays day in age not only that hispanics don't like football, and that they only like baseball and soccer. If they are in Miami they live in America where football is on regularly they don't live in Cuba, Peurta Rico, Mexico or anyother other country where football might not be on you Fing moron!

I am not really offended I juust tried to make a funny.

Re: Re: I'm glad the fans are more civilized down here in Miami...

Originally posted by St. Fan
It's amazing how 1 idiot calls in says some retarded stuff and then....wham, all saints fans are racist idiots. Yeah, I'm sure not one single Fin fan has ever made a racist comment about a player on their team. Fin fans neeevvver use the "N" word.

Dude you obviously missed this whole thread. I counted at least 3 Dolphans makeing racist comments in this 1 thread. It is such a shame that the dirty south can't shake this dubious distinction of being a very ignorant region. That being said judeging by their school rankings and the actions of their football fans it is well deserved.

Ummm.. Where was it said that ALL Saints fans are Racists???:confused:

Everything I said was in reference to those who stooped to low levels... I know that is the entire Saint fan population.. An no, I have never seen a Phin fan use such language, but I am sure it has happened.. It is a shame that human beings must resort to such nonsense..

I was checking out the Armageddon over at the Whodatzone and found this thread

http://whodatzone.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=799

They are saying that callers are calling into local sports shows calling Aaron Brooks the "N' word and saying that they will never be able to win with a black QB..

I am really glad that, to my knowledge, no fan has made such disparaging and racist remarks regarding Ray Lucas' performance.. Im happy to be a Phin fan!! Top notch organization, with top notch fans (Except for the occasional complacency..)

After reading the board over there it seems like one idiot called in to the radio station and the rest of the posters over there were bashing him for saying that. I see no other Saint fans saying that.

Back
Top Bottom