I'm glad the fans are more civilized down here in Miami... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm glad the fans are more civilized down here in Miami...

Re: Re: Re: I'm glad the fans are more civilized down here in Miami...

Originally posted by Dajesus
It is such a shame that the dirty south can't shake this dubious distinction of being a very ignorant region.

Gee, that wouldn't be a stereotyped comment would it Dajesus?
Better check your own inventory of stereotypes before calling everyone else out on theirs.
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Toe-Cutter
you're not kidding. but i agree. but think about it, alot of fans know that in the playoffs, the Fins will likely choke and it's Miami for petes sake, there are more hispanics than anything and they care about baseball dude.

guys, i can tell you one thing, i'm definitely not racist. as a matter of fact, i have more latino friends than anything. if anybody took offense to what i said, i don't see why?? nothing racial was meant in my post. you can check it for yourself. but from my point of view, and where i live, i here more talk about the Marlins and stuff. i guess i shouldn't have posted that? in any case, if any body did take offense, accept my apologies.:(

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm glad the fans are more civilized down here in Miami...

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Gee, that wouldn't be a stereotyped comment would it Dajesus?
Better check your own inventory of stereotypes before calling everyone else out on theirs.
:rolleyes:

My posts were all made in the hope for comedy as i stated in my thread.

Back
Top Bottom