I'm heading to training camp on Monday to meet Earl Mitchell! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm heading to training camp on Monday to meet Earl Mitchell!

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
I while ago Earl Mitchell contacted me about creating a digital painting of him running with the ball. He's hoping that he can make an impact on the offense this year. This is the finished piece.
AB4 ig.jpg
He was happy with it and asked for a 2nd one with Tannehill about to hand him the ball.
Mitchell painting 24x16.jpg
I printed them on canvas and I'm going to give them to him along with a Landry and Tannehill piece on Monday, Aug 1st. I really hope I see some of you guys out there and I get a chance to show you these pieces and other Dolphins art I've made over the last year or so. It's a passion of mine and I love creating art for my favorite team since I was a kid. Here are the other two pieces.
11x14 RTc.jpgpainting combinedS.jpg
Let me know what you think. Can't wait to see you there!
Brian Konnick

The Landry one is awesome. Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work brother . The Landry one is exceptional :up:

Have fun at camp and post some pictures for us that can not be there :brewskis:

Those are all awesome. I almost can't believe that is all original art.

Like stated above, the Landry one is simply incredible. Even my roommate that hates football was impressed.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

And please let us know how your day at training camp goes along with your encounter with big Earl

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I'd love to get a huge painting style one of that Tannehill one if we win a sb one day

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Some very very nice work

I'm interested in purchasing a tannehill action one like the landry one...pm me please

I'm interested in purchasing a tannehill action one like the landry one...pm me please

Bidding will start at...ONE MILLION DOLLARS

ONEMILLION1.JPG

I while ago Earl Mitchell contacted me about creating a digital painting of him running with the ball. He's hoping that he can make an impact on the offense this year. This is the finished piece.
View attachment 16938
He was happy with it and asked for a 2nd one with Tannehill about to hand him the ball.
View attachment 16939
I printed them on canvas and I'm going to give them to him along with a Landry and Tannehill piece on Monday, Aug 1st. I really hope I see some of you guys out there and I get a chance to show you these pieces and other Dolphins art I've made over the last year or so. It's a passion of mine and I love creating art for my favorite team since I was a kid. Here are the other two pieces.
View attachment 16940View attachment 16941
Let me know what you think. Can't wait to see you there!
Brian Konnick

Amazing work, you truly have great talent.

Back
Top Bottom