I'm heading to training camp on Monday to meet Earl Mitchell! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm heading to training camp on Monday to meet Earl Mitchell!

I have the Landry print wrapped and ready to go.

Attachments

• IMG_20160727_205901_resized.jpg
    IMG_20160727_205901_resized.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 75
These pictures are the coolest i have ever seen of our Players. I would love to have one of Zach Thomas if possible. Pm me please.

wow dude so good! the fact he asked you for one of Tannehill handing him the ball hilarious lolollolo

Thank you so much guys for all the kind words. It means a lot. I plan on making more of these. I'll work on J.Taylor, Z.Thomas and Cam Wake first. I may also rework the Alonso one (I hope he's good for us).

Monday was pretty cool. I gave the paintings to Earl. I hope he/they enjoy them. I didn't really get to chat with Dolphins fans. Everyone was focused on practice...which is understandable. It wasn't the right time/place.

I started work on my next piece. Zach Thomas. I'm available for commisions if you like my work. zach_thomas IG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the finished piece I'm giving to Jelani Jenkins if you guys are interested. I'll let you know when I'm going back to camp. I hope to meet some of you there!
JenkinsS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom