I'm just a little surprised about some of the threads in here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm just a little surprised about some of the threads in here

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
About 80% of threads are about the next season, in other words we are already looking to replace everyone without the season even being over.
Some of you can't even give the current players the benefit of the doubt? I understand things have not gone our way this season, and that injuries have taken a
toll in our game plan but we should be happy that we have favorable odds against us in making the playoffs. What if this team becomes a different team in the playoffs?

R.I.P The Dolphins Dreamers

About 80% of threads are about the next season, in other words we are already looking to replace everyone without the season even being over.
Some of you can't even give the current players the benefit of the doubt? I understand things have not gone our way this season, and that injuries have taken a
toll in our game plan but we should be happy that we have favorable odds against us in making the playoffs. What if this team becomes a different team in the playoffs?

I think we are all secretly hoping that happens. The problem is we have to win a game and we are starting our 3rd string QB and are on a 5 game losing streak. Watch is win and the Bills lose 😂

While I agree with you completely, all this thread will do is invite the trolls to feast again (see above).

The vast majority (not all) aren’t fans but rather “lemmings” who find some sense of self-worth by tossing **** on the team at every opportunity. Even if we win Sunday and then go on a miraculous playoff run and reach The Super Bowl, they would bitch continually.

But if we win the Super Bowl, they will claim they never doubted any facet of the team even in its darkest hours!

I am so excited for tomorrow

I will cheer those Fins on like no other and hope the cards fall into place for at least 1 more game, where I can get even more excited. When the season does end, it sucks to not have Dolphins football to watch for months after.....

I will cherish each game!

madonna cherish GIF

This team sucks dude. Shedding the delusion makes it hurt less when they either lose tomorrow, win tomorrow and still don't get in, or get smashed in first round.

I lost all hope on Christmas Day. It's over. Mike McDaniel is the biggest clown to ever coach in the NFL. Tua sucks. This team, once again, needs a competent HC, and a decent QB. Those two things will make us contenders. Until then, you can keep dreaming, but it isn't happening.

So find a new team. No one wants fans like you in their fan base.

Well it's par for the course.

We will win and Pats will lose.

Then they will start talking about it doesn't matter, well get destroyed in the playoffs.

After Tua comes back and we win 27-21 first round.

Suddenly about 50% of those posters will miraculously vanish.

The other 50 % will complain about a 4th quarter play call or how Tua made 1 bad pass.

After Miami Beats Buffalo 30-27... Another 40% will vanish.

The other 10% will start talking about how they were just keeping it "real" and how they were RIGHT at the time. These results don't change that.

After Miami Beats the Bengals 24-21... There will be 2 left. But all well see is a post or 2 about good game.

After Miami wins Superbowl.

More will come backbut start posting as if they never said anything.

But..... they will start complaining about Grier, our cap and should we extend a small QB who's injury prone

Back
Top Bottom