I'm just a little surprised about some of the threads in here | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm just a little surprised about some of the threads in here

Classic Reaction GIF

Re-read my comment carefully. I’m not saying we will win the Super Bowl. I’m saying if some miracle occurred and we did somehow reach and win it, the negative Nancy bitching types would suddenly claim they never doubted us.

Perhaps a basic reading comprehension/intelligence criteria should be implemented on FH.

LMAO. You seem like such a fun person. You would think I was a Jets fan to be so insulting. I hope you get everything you truly deserve in life and that the energy you put out into the world comes back exponentially to you, your family, and everyone you love.

LMAO. You seem like such a fun person. You would think I was a Jets fan to be so insulting. I hope you get everything you truly deserve in life and that the energy you put out into the world comes back exponentially to you, your family, and everyone you love.
Thanks and likewise to you and yours. Anytime one of the FH brethren come to Thailand, Ill make sure you have a great time. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom