I'm just a little surprised about some of the threads in here | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm just a little surprised about some of the threads in here

I'm always "Right", so just ask me.

No, I am not trolling you, but I am "Baiting" you.
The difference is I use my good "looks".

You don't believe it?
Well, it turns out I was what was called a "Hollywood" Marine.
I was stationed at MCRD, San Diego from August 1965 thru November of 1966.

I spent most of my "free time" on Mission Beach with a group of the "beach people"; Manny, Paul, Paul also, Bonnie, Barbara, Shosie and a couple of others. I liked the music.
I lose this argument. You are clearly much better looking than I am, and funnier too. I could go on, but that would be weird.

This team sucks dude. Shedding the delusion makes it hurt less when they either lose tomorrow, win tomorrow and still don't get in, or get smashed in first round.

I lost all hope on Christmas Day. It's over. Mike McDaniel is the biggest clown to ever coach in the NFL. Tua sucks. This team, once again, needs a competent HC, and a decent QB. Those two things will make us contenders. Until then, you can keep dreaming, but it isn't happening.
I'm not surprised at all. By and large, Miami fans are fickle, cry babies who lack perspective and just ride the bandwagon when its good but are the first to point fingers when injuries and bad bounces start negatively affecting outcomes.

This is another bullshit us vs. them all or nothing post. I've been pessimistic during the losing streak but still hold out hope that we win and the Pats lose, Tua comes back and we win a playoff game.
Then you weren’t part of my post. However you might refrain look in the mirror before calling another persons post bullshit, if it doesn’t apply to you. But share share common ground in understanding that Ray is funnier and better looking than you, or me for that matter. 😁

You literally have no idea how today's game will go let alone the path to the super bowl. If you did, you'd be too busy counting the billions you made betting on game. And just because you're optimistic doesn't make you a better fan than people who have doubts. This post is just a sea of logical fallacies.

Blah blah blah.

Boo hoo

This team sucks dude. Shedding the delusion makes it hurt less when they either lose tomorrow, win tomorrow and still don't get in, or get smashed in first round.

I lost all hope on Christmas Day. It's over. Mike McDaniel is the biggest clown to ever coach in the NFL. Tua sucks. This team, once again, needs a competent HC, and a decent QB. Those two things will make us contenders. Until then, you can keep dreaming, but it isn't happening.

So? You have 'conveniently' forgotten about Philbin, Gase, Flo, Rex Ryan, Jerry Glanville, etc...?

Then you weren’t part of my post. However you might refrain look in the mirror before calling another persons post bullshit, if it doesn’t apply to you. But share share common ground in understanding that Ray is funnier and better looking than you, or me for that matter. 😁

FACTS

Well it's par for the course.

We will win and Pats will lose.

Then they will start talking about it doesn't matter, well get destroyed in the playoffs.

After Tua comes back and we win 27-21 first round.

Suddenly about 50% of those posters will miraculously vanish.

The other 50 % will complain about a 4th quarter play call or how Tua made 1 bad pass.

After Miami Beats Buffalo 30-27... Another 40% will vanish.

The other 10% will start talking about how they were just keeping it "real" and how they were RIGHT at the time. These results don't change that.

After Miami Beats the Bengals 24-21... There will be 2 left. But all well see is a post or 2 about good game.

After Miami wins Superbowl.

More will come backbut start posting as if they never said anything.

But..... they will start complaining about Grier, our cap and should we extend a small QB who's injury prone

Where, on Amazon, did you get your crystal ball?

p.s I like your projection & hope it comes to pass.

we are 1 oline away from being competitive with anyone in the league regardless of the defense

The vast majority (not all) aren’t fans but rather “lemmings” who find some sense of self-worth by tossing **** on the team at every opportunity. Even if we win Sunday and then go on a miraculous playoff run and reach The Super Bowl, they would bitch continually.

But if we win the Super Bowl, they will claim they never doubted any facet of the team even in its darkest hours!

LOL. Bro what has this team done in this last 2 decades that makes you think that has any chance of happening???

We would need to play like we did in the beginning of the year and Tua is now scrambled eggs.

Anyone talking about the Superbowl right now is delusional. We are on the right track but we have serious deficiencies.

Fans here can't even treat other group members like humans. Also, players don't read these boards so what's said about them is irrelevant. Do you have any idea how much noise comes at each player through IG, FB, TikTok, the mainstream media, their own friends/family, sites like this? What we say here means nothing.
We are responsible for the words that come out of our mouth, or written by our hands. What is in the well, comes out in the bucket.

I’m not saying the “suck” label isn’t warranted at times. players can make a play that sucked, or have a season that sucked, or have parts of their skill set that suck, but you’ve gotta be one of the suckiest sucks that ever sucked to just flat out suck, especially Considering how non sucky you have to be to even make it to and continue to play in the NFL.

To use Jason Sanders as the example, he’s only missed 2 FGs all year within 50 yards, that’s non-sucky. But he’s 1 of 5 from 50+, which sucks. Does that make him suck? Or does that make him just suck from 50+? I don’t have the answer to that.
When you add the missed extra points I would say he's sucked this year.

LOL. Bro what has this team done in this last 2 decades that makes you think that has any chance of happening???

We would need to play like we did in the beginning of the year and Tua is now scrambled eggs.

Anyone talking about the Superbowl right now is delusional. We are on the right track but we have serious deficiencies.
Re-read my comment carefully. I’m not saying we will win the Super Bowl. I’m saying if some miracle occurred and we did somehow reach and win it, the negative Nancy bitching types would suddenly claim they never doubted us.

Perhaps a basic reading comprehension/intelligence criteria should be implemented on FH.

Back
Top Bottom