I'm just a little surprised about some of the threads in here | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm just a little surprised about some of the threads in here

Come on guy. Vent to your wife is not ban worthy

If he called her out it would be different
Eh.....it's kind of personal. Then saying it would improve their relationship? Implying they have a bad one? Over the line if you ask me. What would happen if someone said that to your face? Think of it that way

Hey how about this. Everyone root for a win and the playoffs and if we don't get in then you can **** on the team all you want

Deal :shrug:

Miami Dolphins Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Well, I'm sure i never said fire anyone or sell the team. I hated the Tua pick from day one. I still think it was a mistake. I wasn't happy about hiring McDaniel, I wanted Pederson. I've said those thing's from day one. I'm not gonna change my stance because it aggravates people. As far as bitching about the team, I'm sorry. Im a fan. Been a fan since i was 8. I'm tired of the same **** almost every year. I'm not gonna pretend like everything is A ok.
Wasn’t referring to you specifically. But why don’t the obsessive whiners not offer realistic solutions or alternatives? At least you offered an alternative (Pederson over McDaniel for example) but most of these lemmings offer nothing but whining.

I’m blessed to have ownership in a few companies, and I have a very important rule: If you come to me with a problem,then offer a solution. And I listen to every opinion/solution, be it coming from the cleaning lady or from the CEO With equal respect.

Jets have a much better defense than ours. That’s all you need going up a 3rd stringer… so I wouldn’t worry too much about the bills game… Don’t look past the team were playing.
Then Mikey better put Thompson in situations where he can succeed. He hasn't been doing a good job adjusting lately, obviously. Plenty of weapons at our disposal everywhere. He needs to figure it out. And Flacco is the one guy we can tee off on on defense. If we put up 20 plus, we win.

I have been a fan since 72 i was 5 living here in Buffalo.Have been waiting patiently for a repeat
performance.I agree lots of heartache especially the last 20 years,but nothing has changed my
unconditional lve for my team,take the good with the bad stay the course and hope and pray for the best
but for the love of God quit crying like you are the only one disappointed,the whole past failures have tainted you is crap.
Each and every year brings new players,coaches and fans.Maybe you whiners are the problem in that your happiest when complaining
Go find a new team there is one here in Buff. maybe you can drag them down.Now excuse me im going to go root for MY team
GO FISH GO

Wasn’t referring to you specifically. But why don’t the obsessive whiners not offer realistic solutions or alternatives? At least you offered an alternative (Pederson over McDaniel for example) but most of these lemmings offer nothing but whining.

I’m blessed to have ownership in a few companies, and I have a very important rule: If you come to me with a problem,then offer a solution. And I listen to every opinion/solution, be it coming from the cleaning lady or from the CEO With equal respect.
Unfortunately there really are no alternatives now. The time for alternatives was before those things happened. We can't get Herbert or Pederson now so all we can do is bitch about it. I doubt McDaniel will get fired unless Ross gets a hard on for Harbaugh. The only upgrades to tua are Brady and Rodgers and I doubt that will happen. So from my point of view we're stuck with two people I never wanted and in my eyes, in light of the collapse, I was justified. I guess tomorrow and hopefully the coming weeks will show that I have no idea what I'm talking about

Nowhere to be seen when we were winning? Youre an administrator. You should have done a little homework before you posted this. You can go back and see my post's during our 5 game winning streak where I was constantly praising the team and Tua. I believe I even said "that's my quarterback" a few times. So yeah, i was excited. They got me to start believing. During that winning streak I felt we were going to win every game. That's how positive I was. Then of course, the normal collapse happened. I didn't want to believe it was coming and yet here it is. I don't have issues. This is a game, it's not that serious. I'd just like to have a ****in winning team....... for once. So please save the go root for another team stuff. That's not how it works when you've been a fan for decades, like me. What you should do is make it a rule that we all have to be positive about the team at all times or we get banned. Then you'll have the perfect forum where everyone thinks exactly the same.
We value opposing opinions, when they are valid substantive criticisms and invigorate conversations leading to rational solutions or respectable disagreement. If we were looking for an echo chamber, guys like you would have been banned long ago.
I'm also pissed about the team but I don't act irrationally about it with knee-jerk reactions and by being disrespectful to other members. What's done is done and it's out of my control. I've enjoyed watching the Dolphins for 5 decades and even more so when they win. I just can't understand the constant negativity and disparagement of players and coaches. We lost last week, but we have a new game to look forward to tomorrow. Yes, we've put ourselves in a bad position but me pissing and moaning about it constantly isn't going to change it or make me feel better about it. I'm just as disappointed as anyone else, maybe even more so because I'm not getting any younger, but I choose to have a more positive outlook on things. When you've had tragedy unfold in your life, things such as football tend to be pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things and any bit of enjoyment I can derive from it is a bonus. I choose to look for the positive things in life, if that makes me a cheerleader then so be it. Que sera, sera...

Edit: You're correct, I didn't take the time to go back that far, I got tired of looking at all the negative stuff. If you were praising the team while we were winning, I stand corrected, and please accept my apologies...

Unfortunately there really are no alternatives now. The time for alternatives was before those things happened. We can't get Herbert or Pederson now so all we can do is bitch about it. I doubt McDaniel will get fired unless Ross gets a hard on for Harbaugh. The only upgrades to tua are Brady and Rodgers and I doubt that will happen. So from my point of view we're stuck with two people I never wanted and in my eyes, in light of the collapse, I was justified. I guess tomorrow and hopefully the coming weeks will show that I have no idea what I'm talking about
I get it. I guess my question is: what good does it do you bitch if it’s happened already and you can’t do anything about it? I also wanted Herbert, but I recognized why we chose Tua over him And respected the decision. And once we made that choice, I accepted it and put my mental/emotional support behind Tua 100%.

The one thing I learned (last off season) is that we never know the inner workings of the organization, or even the coaching staff. I was a Flores supporter and was angry at his dismissal. Then after learning and using some contacts to verify certain things, I understood how wrong I had been about him. Then I embraced, the search for a new coach and our subsequent choice (McDaniel) with positive optimism but also realizing he is a virgin and will make many learning mistakes this year.

We value opposing opinions, when they are valid substantive criticisms and invigorate conversations leading to rational solutions or respectable disagreement. If we were looking for an echo chamber, guys like you would have been banned long ago.
I'm also pissed about the team but I don't act irrationally about it with knee-jerk reactions and by being disrespectful to other members. What's done is done and it's out of my control. I've enjoyed watching the Dolphins for 5 decades and even more so when they win. I just can't understand the constant negativity and disparagement of players and coaches. We lost last week, but we have a new game to look forward to tomorrow. Yes, we've put ourselves in a bad position but me pissing and moaning about it constantly isn't going to change it or make me feel better about it. I'm just as disappointed as anyone else, maybe even more so because I'm not getting any younger, but I choose to have a more positive outlook on things. When you've had tragedy unfold in your life, things such as football tend to be pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things and any bit of enjoyment I can derive from it is a bonus. I choose to look for the positive things in life, if that makes me a cheerleader then so be it. Que sera, sera...

Edit: You're correct, I didn't take the time to go back that far, I got tired of looking at all the negative stuff. If you were praising the team while we were winning, I stand corrected, and please accept my apologies...
Best comment in the last 6 weeks. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom