I'm just a little surprised about some of the threads in here | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm just a little surprised about some of the threads in here

Anyone who is objectively critical of the Dolphins, or any team, especially one whose season has gone the way the Dolphins’ has, is perfectly justified in their criticism.

Any “fan” who uses hyperbole such as “this team sucks” or “this player sucks” if they objectively don’t is either 12 or a straight up hater.
People that say Tua sucks, I totally agree with you, Tua doesn't suck.

People that say Jason Sanders sucks this year, I totally agree with too. Sanders has sucked this year.

Because him and others like him believe that if you criticize the team, no matter how shitty they play, you're not a real fan and therefore really don't want them to win. Only him and the other cheerleaders think that they are the real true fans. I guess it makes them feel important.
What's the point of being a fan if you never expect them to win and criticize every move they make? Is it really worth it to be a fan for you? Dead serious. If I reached the point I was as pessimistic as you, I wouldn't watch anymore or I'd switch to another team, is it worth being this jaded about a football team? You say nothing complimentary or constructive, you just piss and moan about how bad we are and everyone sucks. When we're winning you're nowhere to be seen unless there is something negative for you to latch onto. Guys like you bring everyone down around them so you can feel good because you're not the only miserable person around. Here's hoping you can sort through your issues. Really, get a grip...

Whatever happens, I’m thankful for my fellow optimists here on Finheaven. Without them, posting here would just be a “realist” miserable circle jerk.
There’s a big circle of them already but none of them can get their junk up for the jerk off! Ha ha

Sometimes it’s just venting. I vent a lot. I still love the team no matter how many times Jason Sanders gives me angina
OK well vent to your wife… There’s still a bunch of real fans here who are hoping the Dolphins win and get in the playoffs! She’ll appreciate it… It’ll improve your relationship

Well it's par for the course.

We will win and Pats will lose.

Then they will start talking about it doesn't matter, well get destroyed in the playoffs.

After Tua comes back and we win 27-21 first round.

Suddenly about 50% of those posters will miraculously vanish.

The other 50 % will complain about a 4th quarter play call or how Tua made 1 bad pass.

After Miami Beats Buffalo 30-27... Another 40% will vanish.

The other 10% will start talking about how they were just keeping it "real" and how they were RIGHT at the time. These results don't change that.

After Miami Beats the Bengals 24-21... There will be 2 left. But all well see is a post or 2 about good game.

After Miami wins Superbowl.

More will come backbut start posting as if they never said anything.

But..... they will start complaining about Grier, our cap and should we extend a small QB who's injury prone
To get to the point, I register my 100th complaint against Grier NOW. He is terrible. 22 years of mediocrity. If it wasn’t for his daddy, former NFL Bobby Grier, CG would be running an Applebee’s….and running it poorly. Oops, another injured wait-person. It’s directly his fault our QBs are all injured. Period.

If somebody says something stupid like tear the whole thing down and fire everybody… why don’t y’all just ignore that post and go on to the next one? I really don’t understand this.

I do this exact thing every time I’m on the forum. People that say stupid s*it like that I don’t pay any attention to whatsoever and feel no need to “fight” back with them bc I guarantee the people that say stupid s*it like that can’t name a handful of players on the team and probably have no idea what time we play on Sunday.

I don’t give them one second worth of a thought and I don’t understand why others don’t take this approach. I’d like to think I’m fairly rational when it comes to this team and I believe I’m harsh and critical when they deserve it. If I call for someone’s job it’s bc they deserve to lose their job. If I call for a player to be gone they deserve to be gone… or at the very least I have a legit reason or reasons for wanting them gone.

The point is… criticism is going to exist on a forum such as this. Dumb@as posters are going to exist on a forum like this. Trolls are going to exist on a forum like this and most importantly…..

THE AVERAGE FAN who really doesn’t know the ins and outs of team are going to exist. Just place them on ignore or simply skip over their posts. Have you ever heard the phrase… I don’t listen to anybody that I wouldn’t take advice from? That’s the approach that others need to take as well bc at the end of the day… who cares what some stranger on the internet thinks anyway. I mean does it really truly bother you that much?

We’re all adults so be mature and just move on. Just bc a few morons are throwing insults doesn’t mean you have to give that comment any play. Just scroll right past it and on to an actual constructive post.

What's the point of being a fan if you never expect them to win and criticize every move they make? Is it really worth it to be a fan for you? Dead serious. If I reached the point I was as pessimistic as you, I wouldn't watch anymore or I'd switch to another team, is it worth being this jaded about a football team? You say nothing complimentary or constructive, you just piss and moan about how bad we are and everyone sucks. When we're winning you're nowhere to be seen unless there is something negative for you to latch onto. Guys like you bring everyone down around them so you can feel good because you're not the only miserable person around. Here's hoping you can sort through your issues. Really, get a grip...
Nowhere to be seen when we were winning? Youre an administrator. You should have done a little homework before you posted this. You can go back and see my post's during our 5 game winning streak where I was constantly praising the team and Tua. I believe I even said "that's my quarterback" a few times. So yeah, i was excited. They got me to start believing. During that winning streak I felt we were going to win every game. That's how positive I was. Then of course, the normal collapse happened. I didn't want to believe it was coming and yet here it is. I don't have issues. This is a game, it's not that serious. I'd just like to have a ****in winning team....... for once. So please save the go root for another team stuff. That's not how it works when you've been a fan for decades, like me. What you should do is make it a rule that we all have to be positive about the team at all times or we get banned. Then you'll have the perfect forum where everyone thinks exactly the same.

The problem is people on this forum just love to bitch.There is no cap just ask New Orleans,Rams
and any other team up against it.Cut some dead weight and we will be fine.Injuries have derailed our year.
Lets get into the playoffs gain some experience and prepare for next year.I understand the frustration along with the need to vent
but for Gods sake this forum takes whining and complaining to whole new level.You either are a fan or not make up your freakin
minds
It seems there is no cap on bitching/whining either 🤣

OK well vent to your wife… There’s still a bunch of real fans here who are hoping the Dolphins win and get in the playoffs! She’ll appreciate it… It’ll improve your relationship
Now you're talking about people's wives and their relationships? Why isn't this guy banned?

Nowhere to be seen when we were winning? Youre an administrator. You should have done a little homework before you posted this. You can go back and see my post's during our 5 game winning streak where I was constantly praising the team and Tua. I believe I even said "that's my quarterback" a few times. So yeah, i was excited. They got me to start believing. During that winning streak I felt we were going to win every game. That's how positive I was. Then of course, the normal collapse happened. I didn't want to believe it was coming and yet here it is. I don't have issues. This is a game, it's not that serious. I'd just like to have a ****in winning team....... for once. So please save the go root for another team stuff. That's not how it works when you've been a fan for decades, like me. What you should do is make it a rule that we all have to be positive about the team at all times or we get banned. Then you'll have the perfect forum where everyone thinks exactly the same.
Fair and especially well thought out criticism is great. And I actually appreciate diversity of thought. But those posters who offer nothing other than “fire everyone. The owner must sell, we will never win, blah blah” without any rational proposals for solutions are just wasting space on a fan forum that many of us financially support/invest in.

You do this every time someone, rightfully, calls you out for being a miserable negative Nellie. You say: you’re wrong, go back and look through the totality of my post history.

If so many people on this forum have the same opinion of you and what you bring to the table, then maybe there should come a time when you take a look in the mirror and reflect upon how you conduct yourself here and why people interpret your posts in the way they do.

Either that, or just keep plugging your fingers in your ears and going: nah nah, can’t hear you, you’re all wrong. No one is saying you have to be positive all the time. What people are saying is that you’re a notable offender when it comes to spewing near constant negativity that makes this forum much less enjoyable.

Last edited:
Jets have a much better defense than ours. That’s all you need going up a 3rd stringer… so I wouldn’t worry too much about the bills game… Don’t look past the team were playing.

Fair and especially well thought out criticism is great. And I actually appreciate diversity of thought. But those posters who offer nothing other than “fire everyone. The owner must sell, we will never win, blah blah” without any rational proposals for solutions are just wasting space on a fan forum that many of us financially support/invest in.
Well, I'm sure i never said fire anyone or sell the team. I hated the Tua pick from day one. I still think it was a mistake. I wasn't happy about hiring McDaniel, I wanted Pederson. I've said those thing's from day one. I'm not gonna change my stance because it aggravates people. As far as bitching about the team, I'm sorry. Im a fan. Been a fan since i was 8. I'm tired of the same **** almost every year. I'm not gonna pretend like everything is A ok.

Back
Top Bottom