Im new and i love it!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im new and i love it!!!!!

Nublar7 said:
If you don't have Sunday Ticket and are considering it, you must get it. This upcoming season will be my third year with it, and it is GREAT! I love now being able to get the games I would never even have dreamed of in the past. Before I got it I only got to see maybe 4-5 games a year but now I get all 16. It is wonderful.

hah im only 17 if i was allowed to i would get it in a heartbeat

kebort said:
where r u from then, and yes its the allegheny gators...they had a pretty good socccer team this year

far awar. Monroe County. Stroudsburg. The coach sent me a letter saying hes putting me on the recruiting list for football. However, i've checked it out academically, and im not smart enough for it. :goof: oh well. My sat scores are like 400 poits lower then its average.

hahah nice, im a soccer ***, but love football...

yeah its a really smart college

haha guess u cant post the word ***...it begins with an f and ends with a g

yeah i like to rip on myself

kebort said:
hahah nice, im a soccer ***, but love football...

the two are one in the same every where else in the world.

:lol: i was wondering what word you put there. a** didn't make any sense. now i know.

speakin of soccer i hafta get up at 9, later guys

JUSTWINFINS said:
How do u find the newest threads?:goof:
They usually have Megatron attached to them somewhere. Come under my wing young one, I'll show you the ropes. Heh heh hehhhhhh.

im for real i dont know anything about how to get around on here! :goof:

JUSTWINFINS said:
im for real i dont know anything about how to get around on here! :goof:
New posts and threads are always in bold type. Anthing not in bold hasn't had a new post added since last you looked at it.

Hey im from West Mifflin PA right by by Century 3 Mall. Dont know if you know where that is but because of Marino I became a fan as a youngster and kept with them for about eighteen years now. I will not lie however i support all panthers and what wanny is doing up there for recruiting as well as the buccos and steelers. I love pitt bball. Its just Marino grew up in oakland and went to pitt. I bleed aqua and orange but will never turn my back on the steelers or any of pittsburghs teams. All and all my passion runs deeper for the dolphins because it was a decision i made as a kid to support them through thick and thin and will never stop loving them

your from around meadville you said up by allegheny college and erie
Ive had friends that went to schools up there.

Back
Top Bottom