Im new and i love it!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im new and i love it!!!!!

Dolphinlife said:
Hey im from West Mifflin PA right by by Century 3 Mall. Dont know if you know where that is but because of Marino I became a fan as a youngster and kept with them for about eighteen years now. I will not lie however i support all panthers and what wanny is doing up there for recruiting as well as the buccos and steelers. I love pitt bball. Its just Marino grew up in oakland and went to pitt. I bleed aqua and orange but will never turn my back on the steelers or any of pittsburghs teams. All and all my passion runs deeper for the dolphins because it was a decision i made as a kid to support them through thick and thin and will never stop loving them
Good man.

JUSTWINFINS said:
hi everyone the new guy here. Love The site longtime reader finally joined.:D this is great Im from PA so everyone likes the steelers,brownies,or eagles. :goof:
welcome to the best fins site ever it only gets better thru the season i can't wait for the new saban era to begin.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
welcome to the best fins site ever it only gets better thru the season i can't wait for the new saban era to begin.
This is the most xcited i been since jimmy took over.

Back
Top Bottom