Im Outta Of Here!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im Outta Of Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone here should be a bit thick-skinned. The reason that we have these forums is to discuss and sometimes debate. Not all our threads are even about the Dolphins or football. No one should take any comment, rebuttal, or retort personally.

Can we actually learn something from the Jills fans?

Originally posted by Miamian
Everyone here should be a bit thick-skinned. The reason that we have these forums is to discuss and sometimes debate. Not all our threads are even about the Dolphins or football. No one should take any comment, rebuttal, or retort personally.

Can we actually learn something from the Jills fans?

Ain't that the truth... If you can't take a debate... you don't belong on a discussion board...
I'd be sorry to see you go though... the more opinions there are on the board... the more interesting it is... imagine every one of us sitting here agreeing about everything... how boring.... :o

Denny you need to relax bro. Why do you carry a chip on your shoulder? Its not like this is writting for the NY Times. I don't even remember what I wrote last tuesday more less 2 months ago. Good job on being right! Should we all grovel at your feet and beg for your forgiveness. For christ sakes man this is a site for overly obsessed fans to get the feeling of being in a sports bar everynight, not the Miami Hearold. Thats why Alex Marverez doesn't post here. Learn to have fun, and interact with people that have similar interests, and stop taling your self so seriously. Or don't I really don't care.

It's amazing how so many of you will bend over backwards to kiss someones behind just because they brought a little info to the boards. If someone acts like Denny does I would expect them to be banned.......not lauded. No matter what they bring to the board......it's not worth putting up with a jacka**.

I think he's a little thin-skinned maybe. But hell, he's tight with one of the team captains!! I'm not kissing ass. I just love the Phins and like to know what goes on behind the scenes. Nobody else here has contacts within the organization.

You gotta admit, this wasn't just "a little info". This was a huge thing. And he got us thinking about it what, 5 months ago??

Fine muck...that's all cool..... he deserves some props.....but to DEMAND an apology?!? TWICE!! Give me a break..get on with life....that's all I'm saying.

Originally posted by Muck
I think he's a little thin-skinned maybe. But hell, he's tight with one of the team captains!! I'm not kissing ass. I just love the Phins and like to know what goes on behind the scenes. Nobody else here has contacts within the organization.

You gotta admit, this wasn't just "a little info". This was a huge thing. And he got us thinking about it what, 5 months ago??

A little thin skinned? He's a kid who was lucky enough to get info from a player ONCE. He comes here posts the information and demands respect. Whines when he doesn't get respect and starts thread after thread aimed at specific people with such titles as "Bring it" and "You Owe Me An Apology" and has done nothing since except whine and brag cause he was lucky enough ONCE to have a player say something to him.

He wants to post here I would suggest A) A name change and B) A huge attitude change.

Originally posted by Muck
Nobody else here has contacts within the organization.

I have contacts with the team. My mother's best friend's brother's boss' daughter's husband's cousin was a former room-mate of Hudhaifa Ismaeli.

....and what did he tell you?

Come on man...spill!;)

We'll believe YOU.....

Well I for one will not apologize ..its about opinions ,and although i was FOR releasing him and i have been adament about it for 2 years now !!!!!!!Wheres my apology for ripping off my posts from two years ago denny? Hell guys like you looking for some kind or weird satisfaction for "reporting the scoop" are really rather sad ....especially the apart about asking for apologies...god a laughed when i saw that !!!!Dude become a sports writer and then MAYBE you will get some respect ...I doubt it ..sounds like you are searchiung for a deeper need ......So although its too bad we lose a fan here i really dont think its that big a loss.....

Denny...

JUST LEAVE ALREADY!!! I have not been here long, but I can see why many here got sick of your sh*t real quick. You made exactly ONE informative post during your tenure here. (I did a search) And even that post was a little off base. You said Wanny was scared of "DG" and was catering to his needs. Wanny has been busting his balls all offseason to get him ready to go... he didn't comply and was cut. And, now you expect everyone to bow down and be in awe of you??

The rest of your posts have been nothing but bickering because everbody didn't do exactly that when you said Wanny was "scared" of Gardener. So, either start contributing with more of your "insider" information, shut up, or leave and don't come back.

He didn't accuse Wanny of being scared. He said he was just repeated what the player told him. I also remember a him posting about how DG busted a $15000 Rolex against the wall that a teammate gave to him (think it was Sam Madison).

I don't care anymore. If it causes this much trouble, then I'll let it die.

I used to know a guy in the organization who used to tell me stuff like that (about what went on in the War Room, Locker Room, Players, Marino). It was really cool. But he quit in 2000. :(

Originally posted by inFINSible
....and what did he tell you?

Come on man...spill!;)

We'll believe YOU.....

He told me that Jason Taylor was the Lindbergh baby, Zach Thomas shot J.R., and Jay Fiedler is the long lost brother of Cecil Fielder.

Treat DCH?

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy

i don't know about that den, look at how some of them treated dch...:mad:

... what is that suppose to mean? DCH ran away because he couldn't answer a question from a poster. Don't go blaming the DT MBoard for DCH's running away with his ball.

Oliver...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom