Im Outta Of Here!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im Outta Of Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muck

"Nobody else here has contacts within the organization."

That is not necessarily true. Anyone that does have contacts within the Dolphins organization has a real dilemma. There is a real desire to share all that you know, however, there is a risk of going public with information that could be detrimental to an individual or the source of the information.

Whether it be DCH, or others with "contacts", I always take particular interest in those posts. Certainly for the content, but also for the accuracy compared to what is the true situation.

Several years ago, JJJ was facing a suspension for a failed drug test but won an appeal. When this hit the news, it had already been known by "insiders" for two months. The problem faced by any "MB fan" that was aware of it, was whether or not to post anything about it early on.

Though Denny's issue is a different one (apparently an ego thing about sensitivity to criticism), if he truly has inside conections, he must develop an approach to share some things and restrain from sharing sensitive information. If the source is not stated, then the obvious rebutal will come from other posters. There are several options of addressing it, but to get upset and leave the MB is hardly the way to go.

I have been involved in fan MB's for 5 years (2 college, 3 Dolphins). I've learned some lessons the hard way about being an "insider" and participating in the threads. I usually don't reveal that I have some tie to the Dolphins, but that isn't necessarily the best tactic.

I'm still trying to figure out the best approach so that any participation that I undertake will add to the entertainment value of the MB for all, and yet not potentially sacrifice a Dolphins member's integrity.

This is the only MB that I am currently a member of, having gone through the saga of the DD and DT boards over the past years. This seems to be the best Dolphins MB that I have seen, given that the DT is OK but spends too much energy picking on the DD members, and the DD board has gone South with its absurd negativism led by a few regulars and the Admin.

I'm running off at the mouth now, but this is a topic near to me so I'm adding my 2 cents worth.

I hope to become more involved here once camp and the season start.

Re: Treat DCH?

Originally posted by Oliver

... what is that suppose to mean? DCH ran away because he couldn't answer a question from a poster. Don't go blaming the DT MBoard for DCH's running away with his ball.

Oliver...
We've lost DCH? That's really too bad. I hope he comes back. He really provided a lot of information and he's incredibly thorough. Does he feel underappreciated?

Nah, Oliver was talking about a situation with DT. I don't think DCH has any beefs with Finheaven.

Hey lloyd. Okay, maybe I should rephrase. "He was the only person who SHARED inside info". But hey, if you've got it too, then that great. Anything you share with us is cool. Make no mistake, I'm all for restraint (hey, that rhymed). God knows that the media in general reports way more than it should.

Re: Treat DCH?

Originally posted by Oliver

... what is that suppose to mean? DCH ran away because he couldn't answer a question from a poster. Don't go blaming the DT MBoard for DCH's running away with his ball.

Oliver...

i'm not blaming the board, just a few of you that talked down to him, if you didn't believe what he said or his "inside connections", why even read the posts? he was treated like sh1t over there from a minority of the posters, please don't try to play it off as not answering a question from one poster. like troy aikman once said...get real.

Alright Guys

This thread is getting old and out of hand. Denny is gone and that is that. Oliver, Muck, Myself and DWB lets drop this, everyone has there own version of what happened over at DT. It is something that should'nt be hashed out here. IMO. Lets move on.:)

Yeah, this thread is starting to take on the symptoms of a classic, KB or D-1, Fiedler bash thread. It just goes on, and on, and on, and on..................... lol:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
You're entitled to your...

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy

i'm not blaming the board, just a few of you that talked down to him, if you didn't believe what he said or his "inside connections", why even read the posts? he was treated like sh1t over there from a minority of the posters, please don't try to play it off as not answering a question from one poster. like troy aikman once said...get real.

... opinion, but you are as wrong as can be. All in all what happened is for the BEST IMO. No one wanted DCH gone from where he was posting, DCH just assumed like you do that was the case. He ran away with his football and he said as much.

Obviously things are good for him and the MBoard that he posts on, all the best to both. But sorry when someone tries to lay the blame on others when it's all on DCH's shoulders, more than likely I will stick my .2 cents in because I know the truth.

Oliver...

I'm all for that...

Originally posted by Den54
This thread is getting old and out of hand. Denny is gone and that is that. Oliver, Muck, Myself and DWB lets drop this, everyone has there own version of what happened over at DT. It is something that should'nt be hashed out here. IMO. Lets move on.:)

... but I'm not with ppl spinning the truth. DCH left, no one asked him to, but he sure as heck wants everyone to think he was asked to leave. The guy wouldn't answer a question, that's his problem, not an entire MBoards. Again that was not the 1st time, or even the 4th time DCH left a MBoard, in a like manor and situation.

I've said my peace.

Oliver...

Originally posted by dolfan87
Quote:
Originally posted by Muck
He didn't accuse Wanny of being scared.

Oh really?

Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Here is the deal. I have heard from a reliable source(player on team) that DG scares Wanny.
He said that he heard from the player that DG scares Wanny. Denny didn't say it was his opinion. He said it was the PLAYER'S opinion. It's there plain as day. You proved my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom