I'm Sick of the Patsies!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Sick of the Patsies!!!!!!

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I'm sick of constantly hearing about how great the freakin' Patsies are. First off, in this age of free agency and salary cap, there are no dynasties and frankly, the Patsies couldn't hold the '72 Dolphins or the '78 Steelers jockstraps. In fact, I don't think they could beat very many previous Super Bowl teams.

What really hurts, and its why so many of us are negative and mad as all get out, is that the Dolphins are a better team; we just don't put it together.
Our receivers (Boston, Chambers, and McMichael) are better, our O-line sucked last year, but our line should be as good as theirs this year. Certainly, our defense is as good, if not better, than the Patsies. Our ST's suffered last year, but again, this year, we are as good, if not better. I'll take Ricky, Rob, Minor, etc. over even Dillion - so we win the RB battle. It will come down to them having a better QB and a better Head Coach. I'm not that impressed with Brady. I think with a different Coach and team, Brady would be mediocre - Weiss and Bellichick are the best in the league right now.

It comes down to our QB gents. If we are effective with that position and don't shoot ourselves in the foot...we'll be fine. I hope so, because I am tired of hearing how great the mediocre Patsies are.

Pats were "good enough" last year and also rather lucky. Not taking anything away from them because it takes luck along the road for any team to win it all. Their season was charmed and congrats to 'em. They can go to hell now.

it doesn't matter if they can beat a past team or not they have won the last two out of three super bowls and they beat us last year so give them there due and just hope we can get it together this year.

FinFan57 said:
It comes down to our QB gents. If we are effective with that position and don't shoot ourselves in the foot...we'll be fine. I hope so, because I am tired of hearing how great the mediocre Patsies are.

I'm sorry but I think it comes down to coaching

I hate the Pats too, but they're a very solid team....

I can't blame them for being ****y or arrogant. Give me two SB's in a three year span, and I'll be doing the same....

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

I agree 718 that coaching is important. I was more or less conceding that point. Bellichick is so much better than Dave that I believe it is a given to assume we will be outcoached. The question is can we be outplayed?

I hate the Patriots!!
Sorry for the wasted Bandwith. I just had to say that.

FinFan57 said:
I don't know about you, but I'm sick of constantly hearing about how great the freakin' Patsies are. First off, in this age of free agency and salary cap, there are no dynasties and frankly, the Patsies couldn't hold the '72 Dolphins or the '78 Steelers jockstraps. In fact, I don't think they could beat very many previous Super Bowl teams.

What really hurts, and its why so many of us are negative and mad as all get out, is that the Dolphins are a better team; we just don't put it together.
Our receivers (Boston, Chambers, and McMichael) are better, our O-line sucked last year, but our line should be as good as theirs this year. Certainly, our defense is as good, if not better, than the Patsies. Our ST's suffered last year, but again, this year, we are as good, if not better. I'll take Ricky, Rob, Minor, etc. over even Dillion - so we win the RB battle. It will come down to them having a better QB and a better Head Coach. I'm not that impressed with Brady. I think with a different Coach and team, Brady would be mediocre - Weiss and Bellichick are the best in the league right now.

Your kidding right?

So this whole time Miami has been better than the Pats? Not impressed with Brady? Did you read any of your post? That post was just plain bitterness and nothing more.

Bitterness, huh? I'll tell you what DRIVEN, let's switch coaches and see what happens. Your boy Brady will crumble like old bread and the Dolphins will be in the Super Bowl. Bellichick is a great coach, the best in the league, right now. We have the better roster though.

FinFan57 said:
Bitterness, huh? I'll tell you what DRIVEN, let's switch coaches and see what happens. Your boy Brady will crumble like old bread and the Dolphins will be in the Super Bowl. Bellichick is a great coach, the best in the league, right now. We have the better roster though.

Better roster? I think the past 3 years has shown who has the better roster. Back up your post with some facts!! Listen Miami and the Pats are close in talent, the difference is the Pats win big games, Miami doesn't.

So you really think Miami has a better Offensive roster? Get you head out of the clouds.

I'll let you have this moment. After all, we kicked your butts for so many years; you deserve to have a couple of good years. I will concede you have the best coach in the league and some good players. I simply believe our roster is better and we have a lousy coaching staff. If BB was our coach, we'd win the Super Bowl this year.

DolFinatic718 said:
I'm sorry but I think it comes down to coaching

And we've out coached them in the last 4 games, but their players have made the plays when we've miss the chances we've had..so I don't buy the coach thing..

Like I said, we'll take Bellichick and give them Wanny. Let's see who wins what then.

I think the talent level of the two teams is very close. New England has an advantage in coaching. Whether it's the players, the coach, combination of both, whatever, there is no denying the fact that the Patriots simply win the big games, and the Dolphins don't. And that's why they've won two out of the last three Super Bowls, and the Dolphins have one play-off appearance (a loss) over that same timeframe.

The Pats folks can brag all they want and earned the right. Their team made plays when they needed to, and ours did not. Our guys missed FG's, threw picks, and dropped key passes, while the Pats didn't. We could have won the 2 games against them, but we did not. In overtime, Brady hit Brown in stride on the bomb that beat us. Brady may not be the best passer in the league, but he makes good reads and puts the ball on the money...amazing how that works, can you imagine if we had a QB that made good reads and was accurate...or inother words, could throw?

Back
Top Bottom