I'm Sick of the Patsies!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Sick of the Patsies!!!!!!

FinFan57 said:
I don't know about you, but I'm sick of constantly hearing about how great the freakin' Patsies are. First off, in this age of free agency and salary cap, there are no dynasties and frankly, the Patsies couldn't hold the '72 Dolphins or the '78 Steelers jockstraps. In fact, I don't think they could beat very many previous Super Bowl teams.

What really hurts, and its why so many of us are negative and mad as all get out, is that the Dolphins are a better team; we just don't put it together.
Our receivers (Boston, Chambers, and McMichael) are better, our O-line sucked last year, but our line should be as good as theirs this year. Certainly, our defense is as good, if not better, than the Patsies. Our ST's suffered last year, but again, this year, we are as good, if not better. I'll take Ricky, Rob, Minor, etc. over even Dillion - so we win the RB battle. It will come down to them having a better QB and a better Head Coach. I'm not that impressed with Brady. I think with a different Coach and team, Brady would be mediocre - Weiss and Bellichick are the best in the league right now.

It comes down to our QB gents. If we are effective with that position and don't shoot ourselves in the foot...we'll be fine. I hope so, because I am tired of hearing how great the mediocre Patsies are.
The fins better than the Pats? No need to start a pissing contest based on opinions . The sb rings speak for themselves and serve as fact. I'm a division rival fan too and truth does hurt but I'm not in denial. They are the best team in the NFL.

I'm sure back in the early 70's finfans then were bragging and arrogant just like Pats fans are today. Success allows them to do that. It's their time for now.

Justasportsfan said:
The fins better than the Pats? No need to start a pissing contest based on opinions . The sb rings speak for themselves and serve as fact. I'm a division rival fan too and truth does hurt but I'm not in denial. They are the best team in the NFL.

I'm sure back in the early 70's finfans then were bragging and arrogant just like Pats fans are today. Success allows them to do that. It's their time for now.

AMEN. Great call justa! :D

Difference between pats and fins. The pats hve the better coach. The fins will never win the super bowl as long as wanny is coach. He does not adapt to how the game flows, he can't motivate his players and he always looks lost on the sideline. Let parcells or Bellichick coach the fins and I guarantee we will win more than 1 super bowl. How can this team have any confidence in winning the game, when the coach on the sideline looks lost. I love the fins as much as anyone, but I would never ever trust wanny in a big game.

Last year I thought Miami was the better team than the Pats. Going in I thought we would win both games against them. We all saw what happened on the field so apparently I was wrong but we played them very tough and I still can't understand why our Safetys let Troy Brown get behind them on the winning score. I guess that's one of the reasons that Marion was cut but honestly it never should have come to that, we did play the heck out of them. This year I believe our O-Line is going to be very good under Coach Wise and Rickeys going to have some room to run for a change. New England peaked at the right time and looked awesome against Manning and held on against a scrappy Carolina team that played New England very tough and physical but the Pats won so I've got to give them there due. By getting Dillon to run the ball and Wilfork to anchor the D-Line they've reloaded and will be tougher than ever. Thet also picked up a very talented Tight End in Ben Watson who has great speed and can really help them, as if they didn't have enough. I look for Feeley to be the wildcard here and step it up and play great Football for the Fins and if he does that we will give the Champs all they can handle and it wouldn't surprise me if we kicked their a**** bigtime. Plus, Bradys been too darn healthy for my liking, maybe this year he'll get hurt like other Q.B.s. Who does he think he is? Favre?

I think the Fins are a great team that had some bad luck last year. :roflmao:
This year we all start out 0-0 with some luck the Fins could win the SB.

good luck

I agree. We've heard quite enough of the Patsies. Its time for the Bills to assert themselves and assume their rightful place atop the AFC
East. :D

TigerJ said:
I agree. We've heard quite enough of the Patsies. Its time for the Bills to assert themselves and assume their rightful place atop the AFC
East. :D

:lol: :lol:

forget it, not gonna happen

Justasportsfan said:

Thanks Justa..it's been a long time waiting.

BSQX4 said:
Last year I thought Miami was the better team than the Pats. Going in I thought we would win both games against them. We all saw what happened on the field so apparently I was wrong but we played them very tough and I still can't understand why our Safetys let Troy Brown get behind them on the winning score. I guess that's one of the reasons that Marion was cut but honestly it never should have come to that, we did play the heck out of them. This year I believe our O-Line is going to be very good under Coach Wise and Rickeys going to have some room to run for a change. New England peaked at the right time and looked awesome against Manning and held on against a scrappy Carolina team that played New England very tough and physical but the Pats won so I've got to give them there due. By getting Dillon to run the ball and Wilfork to anchor the D-Line they've reloaded and will be tougher than ever. Thet also picked up a very talented Tight End in Ben Watson who has great speed and can really help them, as if they didn't have enough. I look for Feeley to be the wildcard here and step it up and play great Football for the Fins and if he does that we will give the Champs all they can handle and it wouldn't surprise me if we kicked their a**** bigtime. Plus, Bradys been too darn healthy for my liking, maybe this year he'll get hurt like other Q.B.s. Who does he think he is? Favre?

Wrong Miami did not have a better team last year......Miami did not win the SB, the Patriots did. Do you understand how dumb you sound when you say Miami was a better team than the Super Bowl Champs? How long have you been watching football?

How sad that you think that just saying the Fins have a better team would make it so. The game the Patriots won in Miami last season should have been over befor the overtime. If the Refs had called your WR out of bounds like he was. Or they had called RickyW. down befor he got the first down like he was. But The Patriot players beat the Fin players on the field in spite of it. Now if your team was so good. What happend to them up in New England? How pathetic. As for switching coaches:roflmao: . Bob Kraft would never have hired That clown you call a coach in the first place.

wow fins fans are not that bright--just wow- coaching is part of it sure, but the players still need to actually go out and perform. if someone else was the head coach u think brady will forget how to throw the ball??he will lose he accuracy?? he will lose his intangibles? he will lose his ability to read defenses?? he will lose his quick release? he will lose his smarts?? those pats sb teams can beat a lot of sb teams imo.

that first sb team pulled off the greatest upset in sb history and dont give me that jet/colt crap.so-called experts were predicting all time sb point scoring records for the rams and predicting they would cover the 2 td spread by the end of the first quarter- please dont compare era's, the 72 dolphins would beat vs last years pats??? lollol just stop it, players are bigger, stronger, and faster then ever in nearly every position. last years pats front 4 would have completely bull dozed that 72 phins o-line backwards with authority within a second because of the size,strenght and weight difference. the game wouldnt even have been close

Back
Top Bottom