Im still not missing Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im still not missing Tannehill

Not sure how his contract is structured and not sure what they did with Henry's. But their window is closing especially will AJ Brown getting close to a contract renewal. Is this the start of their decline, is Vrabel and the FO their good enough to rebuild ?

I'm a big Tannehill fan.

I always supported him when he was here.

I am very happy for him regarding the success he has found since going to the Titans.

Unfortunately, he is just good enough to get you beat when it matters.
Derrick Henry gets all the credit when they win. Maybe we should blame him for losing? 40 yard effort in the playoffs. As far as I'm aware the Titans got 0 first downs rushing.

Russell Wilson was 11 for 27 and lost to a qb who couldn't even grip and throw the football. Maybe its time to start the narrative that he isn't a top qb because he can't win without Marshawn Lynch.

Not sure how his contract is structured and not sure what they did with Henry's. But their window is closing especially will AJ Brown getting close to a contract renewal. Is this the start of their decline, is Vrabel and the FO their good enough to rebuild ?
Hard to throw the word championship window when they have basically 4 good players in Tannehill, brown, Henry, and Jonnu that have carried the team. Defense played well today but they have really been subpar this year.

I've watched the Titans all year but honestly barely payed attention to this game because I knew they just aren't good enough on all sides to be a championship team.

Derrick Henry gets all the credit when they win. Maybe we should blame him for losing? 40 yard effort in the playoffs. As far as I'm aware the Titans got 0 first downs rushing.

Russell Wilson was 11 for 27 and lost to a qb who couldn't even grip and throw the football. Maybe its time to start the narrative that he isn't a top qb because he can't win without Marshawn Lynch.
There's a difference between having a bad game, folding in the playoffs, etc., and the career of Ryan Tannehill.

He's a good QB.

He doesn't have "it." Whatever "it" is.

Can he get "it"?

I don't know.

I hope so.

But I haven't seen "it."

theses threads crack me up. anybody who doesnt understand football- hop on board! 😂

Hard to throw the word championship window when they have basically 4 good players in Tannehill, brown, Henry, and Jonnu that have carried the team. Defense played well today but they have really been subpar this year.

I've watched the Titans all year but honestly barely payed attention to this game because I knew they just aren't good enough on all sides to be a championship team.

Perhaps for the titans success is where they are right now a perennial playoff team, if they intend on going beyond that they need to do it soon because the window is closing, adding a few pieces could turn them into a contender, next year Tannehill will be 33 and Henry 28 time is running out for them both, as well as their cap flexibility.

Completely pedestrian numbers today. Coincidentally happened while Henry didn’t do anything either. He’s a good QB but he won’t ever get far.

There's a difference between having a bad game, folding in the playoffs, etc., and the career of Ryan Tannehill.

He's a good QB.

He doesn't have "it." Whatever "it" is.

Can he get "it"?

I don't know.

I hope so.

But I haven't seen "it."
You're saying a qb who has led more game winning drives than anyone else in the league since taking over. He won the division by sinking a monster pass with like 17 seconds left just last week. Clearly he's got something.

People will think of qbs what they will. But some guys who had early career success on stacked teams end up having all their future playoff stinkers overlooked. Turns out they can't just will a marginal supporting cast to a championship either despite supposedly having a championship pedigree.

Perhaps for the titans success is where they are right now a perennial playoff team, if they intend on going beyond that they need to do it soon because the window is closing, adding a few pieces could turn them into a contender, next year Tannehill will be 33 and Henry 28 time is running out for them both, as well as their cap flexibility.
To be perfectly honest they probably aren't ever a championship team unless they get much better at finding talent. They were a more balanced team last year, but this year it looked like a couple great players carried them.

You're saying a qb who has led more game winning drives than anyone else in the league since taking over. He won the division by sinking a monster pass with like 17 seconds left just last week. Clearly he's got something.

People will think of qbs what they will. But some guys who had early career success on stacked teams end up having all their future playoff stinkers overlooked. Turns out they can't just will a marginal supporting cast to a championship either despite supposedly having a championship pedigree.
I'm not discounting regular season success.

And I will be forever grateful for him taking out the woeful Texans in the final seconds last week!

No reason to pile on Tannehill today. He's been great in TENN and He just helped us out IMMENSELY with our draft position last week. Titans would most likely whoop us rn too

No reason to pile on Tannehill today. He's been great in TENN and He just helped us out IMMENSELY with our draft position last week. Titans would most likely whoop us rn too

I actually think we would match up pretty well against them, if I were picking teams to face in that first round, the titans would have been pretty high on my list had we made it.

I actually think we would match up pretty well against them, if I were picking teams to face in that first round, the titans would have been pretty high on my list had we made it.
Cleveland or Pittsburgh. Though I don't think we match horribly with Tennessee. We struggle most with speed receivers and their play style is big bodied. Same with rbs.

Back
Top Bottom