Imagine The Chiefs.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imagine The Chiefs....

pacresjt

Active Roster
Reaction score
Imagine if Mahomes, Tarik Hill and Kelce plus 3-4 of their starting 5 OLinemen were out. Toss in two starting DT a rotational DT, a DE and a starting CB we’re down as well. Do you think they would be very good?

I was just noticing that they pretty much have all their starters I keep seeing highlights on playing tonight and the thought crossed my mind.

Given that I’m not so disappointed with 5-5 and a shot at a wild card. Maybe Tannahill comes back this week and maybe a few of the guys we signed off the street start picking up our D etc. they are a tough team to watch, that’s for sure but considering all I have got to give Gase some credit. They don’t win convincingly and they sometimes lose big but for goodness sake this team has a Red Cross Headquarters next to their locker room.

They would score a hundred against us in food be lucky to get two field goals. This is an offense I can only dream about

And the injuries on Miami are not “what if” they are real. It’s a point that any team would be struggling with the amount of injuries Miami has and coach has us at an ugly 5-5 with a chance, with this squad and people want him fired?

Why did you move the post? It is about the Miami Dolphins using the Chiefs as an example. Post should remain in the Dolphins forum.

Back
Top Bottom