Imagine The Chiefs.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imagine The Chiefs....

Gase should be fired for the same reasons Tannehill should be gone...

You don't wait around 7 years to see if your pumpkin will turn into a Lamborghini, especially when there are brand new Lamborghini's flying past you weekly.

The game tonight is basically like watching vintage Big 12 football. These NFL coaches are adopting offensive philosophies (spread, spacing, RPO’s) that get mocked in SEC country (at least until very recently with Alabama).

We aren’t in the same galaxy as the Chiefs/Rams/Saints. Like, it seems like we are years upon years of having a chance of competing with teams like them. Sucks.

Most combined points in a game in NFL history is 113. This game is currently at 91 with 9 minutes left. I get excited about Miami scoring 20.

These two offenses are something not to mention the quarterback play. The play calling on both sides is ridiculous and that's in a good way

Someone tweet Suh that he just “anchored” a defense that got 51 put up on them.

Mahomes leads GW drive. Book it. Rams scored too quick.

Now only the 5th game ever to eclipse 100 points. Wow.

Just a fantastic game, but I bet both fan bases are jealous as hell of our Gase/Tannehill combo, this show has nothing on what we have :p

Imagine if Mahomes, Tarik Hill and Kelce plus 3-4 of their starting 5 OLinemen were out. Toss in two starting DT a rotational DT, a DE and a starting CB we’re down as well. Do you think they would be very good?

I was just noticing that they pretty much have all their starters I keep seeing highlights on playing tonight and the thought crossed my mind.

Given that I’m not so disappointed with 5-5 and a shot at a wild card. Maybe Tannahill comes back this week and maybe a few of the guys we signed off the street start picking up our D etc. they are a tough team to watch, that’s for sure but considering all I have got to give Gase some credit. They don’t win convincingly and they sometimes lose big but for goodness sake this team has a Red Cross Headquarters next to their locker room.
Really? When we have a healthy team our offense scores at a clip of 15 points per game.

The only thing you should take away from this game tonight we are watching two franchise QBs tearing it up while we wait in year 6 for our franchise QB to hit the "ceiling" one of these days.

I don't think they needed to go for the home run there, poor play call imo.

Back
Top Bottom