Imagine The Chiefs.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imagine The Chiefs....

They messed up here, could have started at the 20 and save 10 secs, now 25 secs left no timeouts, it's over I feel.

Great win by the Rams, awesome game, gonna be a hell of a game if this is the superbowl match up, think the Pats and Saints may spoil that fun though.

Hill killed the drive when he caught a 68 yard punt at the 1 and wasted 10 seconds running. Absolutely killed any hope doing that. Bone head play.

dam Mahomes threw the same interception twice.

But I am so jealous of these QBs.

Come on man, didn't you see the last game at GB, the NE game or the Cincy game, our QBs took way better care of the ball, and that's what it's all about man, it's not about taking chances to win games or anything else, it about the progression of your QB :p

Come on man, didn't you see the last game at GB, the NE game or the Cincy game, our QBs took way better care of the ball, and that's what it's all about man, it's not about taking chances to win games or anything else, it about the progression of your QB :p
Yeah and we love our offense at 15 ppg with all players healthy. Offensive juggernauts we are. :lol:
But hey, another few years and we may reach Tannehill's ceiling. It is so high it takes years to get there.
Mahomes? Goff? Low ceilings. They already reached them. :nah:

No defense allowed in nfl. It’s so easy to throw now except for Miami lol . Why didn’t they have these rules when Marino played? We would have won several Super Bowls.

Are these qbs and offenses really that great? Or is the league watered down by all the rule changes against defenses? It’s almost like 7 on 7 drills. There is something that just seems idk how to explain it. But offenses lead by Marino , young, Montana , elway just were more legit in my mind. These games wide receivers are wide open. Holding on every play. Almost like a video game. I am probably wrong and not explaining it right. I just feel like it’s fake football almost. Or two hand touch.

Back
Top Bottom