Important Feely Stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Important Feely Stats

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Listen, Feely has played only five games. That was in 2002 against Dallas (5-11), Washington (7-9), Seattle (7-9), Giants (10-6), and the Rams (7-9)

That means he played one team (Giants) with a winning record, and lost that game.

Those of you who think he has proven himself are wrong. He has done nothing. His numbers are crappy and he is a third stringer.

This team better have more up its sleeve.

But get off that "Feely is a proven QB" mantra. It doesn't hold water.

I think fan-atic and I have a good nose for quarterbacks.........

This board as the Epitome of the fiedler *** kisser for a while. Now people are jumping on the AJ Feeley Bandwagon. Anyways, He's coming here to back-up. There is no Way that AJ will be starting as he shows less experience than Jay Fiedler and he won't make our quarterback situation stable since we have no defninite Quarterback.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I think fan-atic and I have a good nose for quarterbacks.........

This board as the Epitome of the fiedler *** kisser for a while. Now people are jumping on the AJ Feeley Bandwagon. Anyways, He's coming here to back-up. There is no Way that AJ will be starting as he shows less experience than Jay Fiedler and he won't make our quarterback situation stable since we have no defninite Quarterback.

Riiiiiight...

They're going to pay a backup 18 million over 5 years?

TO put AJ's 1 loss in perspective, had David Akers not missed a chip shot at the end of regulation, Feeley would have had a victory over a red hot Giants team going into the playoffs.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Listen, Feely has played only five games. That was in 2002 against Dallas (5-11), Washington (7-9), Seattle (7-9), Giants (10-6), and the Rams (7-9)

That means he played one team (Giants) with a winning record, and lost that game.

Those of you who think he has proven himself are wrong. He has done nothing. His numbers are crappy and he is a third stringer.

The boy closed the show when the #1 seed in the playoffs was on the line. I'll say it again. He started the final 5 games of the season and kept them the #1 seed in the NFC. The first starts of his NFL career.

Do you know how hard it is being a young QB making your first start of your career?? Now add the fact that you're team is fighting for the #1 seed in the conference. And you end up one missed short FG away from 5-0 during that stretch.

Nah, he hasn't proven anything.

i really hope the FO knows something the rest of us dont about Feely, cuz right now me no likey this deal.....i hope im wrong, lol.

Originally posted by fin-atic

*claps*

Great post man.

Muck- Seriously Muck, you're making every excuse you can to give this guy credit. He's not worth a 2nd rounder, he's not worth 18 million bucks, until he does something worth while. ****, Fiedler beat Dallas on thanksgiving, the biggest reg. season game of the year. Did he prove something? Obviously not... Quit making his upside seem better, then a 3rd string QB, who got an 18 million dollar deal.

I think this opens the door for us to get Ricky Ray, Henson, Ramsey, Rivers, or someone else in here to give Feely some competition

Last edited by a moderator:
I certainly hope that Feeley's not a flop, but I must admit..I'm not real excited. Some of you are saying..he's good despite the numbers...I have a hard time with that philosophy. Numbers are all we have to go by...and not the 4-1 record. I think alot of us know what Fiedler's stellar record really tells you about how great he is.

I will definitely hope Feeley is great...and I hope that his numbers aren't a real indication of what he will become. Until then, I have to admit that his stats are very mediocre...and I've had enough of mediocre QB's starting for the Fins.

At least Brunell had excellent numbers during his career. I know that there aren't many other QB options....but I wish Feeley had better numbers. He has no rushing stats...(no mobility?)..he had a 55.0 comp % in 5 starts in 2002...for perspective, Brunell never had a comp % that low in his entire career. And he barely has more TD's than INT's. He could look like he's got great ability, but if he misses almost half of his throws, if he can't run and if he throws an INT for every TD...he's very mediocre. I hope I'm wrong.

WE suck plain and simple. WE have no knack for QB's obviously since Marino left.

Re: Re: Important Feely Stats

Originally posted by Fisticuff

*claps*

Great post man.

Muck- Seriously Muck, you're making every excuse you can to give this guy credit. He's not worth a 2nd rounder, he's not worth 18 million bucks, until he does something worth while. ****, Fiedler beat Dallas on thanksgiving, the biggest reg. season game of the year. Did he prove something? Obviously not... Quit making his upside seem better, then a 3rd string QB, who got an 18 million dollar deal.

Actually, I'm just being fair and giving the guy a chance. I like the move. I"m defending my stance. But I'm not making anything up.

You, on the other hand, bash everything with a stick. You slant things into your favor. And if anyone disagrees, they're making excuses or slanting the truth.

For example, it has been said by PHILLY fans and a newspaper article that Feeley was undoubtably the better QB and that he was #3 simply because he didn't hold on kicks and NFL rules made it difficult.

And yet you still knock him as a #3 QB. I could go on, but there's no need to. People can see things for themselves.

If you don't like my answers, stop asking the questions. Otherwise, loosen up and accept the fact that your word isn't gospel. It's ok for people to disagree.

I just dont understand how any of you know what Feely is or isnt worth! He hasnt play enough for anyone to say he is horrible or great for that matter. I personally like him because he is young, athletic, ambitous and has learned under one of the arguably best QB's in the NFL. I said weeks ago that i thought this MIGHT be a good pick up. Dolfans are already shooting the kid down WITHOUT seeing what he's worth! But you all wanted PHILLIP RIVERS TO START??!! RIGHT OUT OF COLLEGE?! Please. I want to give this guy a chance and see where it goes. What would really be smart is get Hensen now and let them fight it out. Im sure that Feely will win out because of experience but hey it should be a win win situtation. But its just my opinion.

Re: Re: Important Feely Stats

Originally posted by Muck

The boy closed the show when the #1 seed in the playoffs was on the line. I'll say it again. He started the final 5 games of the season and kept them the #1 seed in the NFC. The first starts of his NFL career.

Nah, he hasn't proven anything.

Eagles needed help from the Jets beating the Packers to earn the #1 seed that year. Going 4-1 does help his cause, but I don't think he is ready to be a starter now.

Muck, they just don't want to listen to anyones opinions and pushing their owns on others....

Hey but its a free board :), and I won't feel intimidated when they state theirs either...

They don't have to accept mine, fine. Then state theirs and don't criticize others as moronic or clueless or blinded by fanatizm...

Back
Top Bottom