Important Feely Stats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Important Feely Stats

Originally posted by fin-atic
Listen, Feely has played only five games. That was in 2002 against Dallas (5-11), Washington (7-9), Seattle (7-9), Giants (10-6), and the Rams (7-9)

He played 6 games, he started and played against Tampa in 01 and beat them (last game of the year). At the time Tampa was a +.500 team with a 9-7 record. Check the record at NFL.com

Thats all I am saying....

Re: Re: Important Feely Stats

Originally posted by Disnardo

He played 6 games, he started and played against Tampa in 01 and beat them (last game of the year). At the time Tampa was a +.500 team with a 9-7 record. Check the record at NFL.com

Thats all I am saying....

That Tampa game was played entirely by third stringers on both teams since the Eagles and Bucs had nothing to play for. Both were going to the playoffs and would face each other in the wild card round one week later.

I think you guys are all missing the point. Its not that we hate the guy, we just hate the move. The guy was a fifth round pick when he came out of college. He wasn't judged good enough by all the scouts in the league that anyone took him with the first fopur rounds of picks. He has only played six games in his NFL career. The best that can be said is he "showed promise". I think if Miami still drafts Rivers, or a Lossman even at this point, we feel better. But to go into the season saying Feely is the answer with no more than what he has done seems to be a huge leap. I mean you have to admitt it came out of nowhere and is very questionable at best.

None of us can see what this was based on. Especially a previous fifth rounder who now is worth so much money and so high of a draft pick.

The guy has proven nothing, and to now put the franchise on his shoulders. What I don't understand is when everyone is so anxious to "win now" it seems like a hell of a big gamble.

Sorry you Homers can applaud all you want but I have yet to see one logical and factual statement as to why this is our best choice.

Back
Top Bottom