In all fairness and in the name of equality... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In all fairness and in the name of equality...

Originally posted by fin-atic
I am very critical of the Feeley move (in case you hadn't noticed), but I am very impressed with the house cleaning going on. I have said on several occasions on this forum that with the exception of Chambers, Ricky and McMichael that the rest of our entire offense could not start for another team in the NFL.

I am glad to see Speilman has the nuggets to clean out some dead wood. I just hope he is smart enough to get some talent in behind it that is an upgrade.

Especially good to see them free up the salary cap space. That is why I never pay attention ot the "we can't afford XYZ player" because if you want someone you find a way. Teams have been doing it for years.

So props go out to Rick Speilman in this capacity.

Now I have three words for you Rick:

Rivers
Woody
Woods

GO Fins!

Fin-atic

Good post. I as well give Spielman props for these moves. I still question Feely, but hopefully he turns out well.

Of course I am going to give him a chance. I still dont; like going into the season with one QB. I will take Feeley and still draft Rivers for the number two spot and to learn.

Is that so bad?

Sorry Blitz but I think the Feeley thing is going to be disasterous. But he is our guy I am behind him.

I am glad to not have Jay not taking snaps anymore. My greatest fear?

Feeley and Fiedler

God take me to a happy place.

I actually would like to see Feeley 1 Fiedler 2 . i think we could win now if the coaching is good and they have a serious answere on offense to move the chains.

I am glad to not have Jay not taking snaps anymore. My greatest fear?

Feeley and Fiedler

God take me to a happy place.

:lol:

AMEN BROTHER!

What a stupid decision that would be. That has team division and disaster written all over it!

You either suck it up and make a full change or don't do it at all!
You can't make a drastic move to upgrade a position like the Fins did, setting a standard for improvement and then keep that same player around to muddle up the new positive direction your trying to lead your team towards! Players anonomously have already made comments about the situation, calling out Feeley's lack of starting time and unproven record. If you made the move for Feeley and feel that he is the guy to improve the QB position you sure as hell better relay that same confidence in Feeley to his new teammates! Bringing back Jay will only cause these players to question the move more and you have the makings for quite an experience here. It's an insane idea and there will be problems if they invite Jay back.

Back
Top Bottom