In an unfair world, how would you feel if... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In an unfair world, how would you feel if...

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Patriots being super quiet, trades up with Matt Patricia and the Lions for the 3rd overall pick and scoops up Tua. How would that make everyone feel? That would be a gut punch that puts me in the hospital.

Just a topic to talk about and curious to see everyones reactions.

Actually, after the way Love through the ball last night, his stock is on the rise! Couple that with the talking heads claiming the reason he disappointed this year was 9 new starters on offence and new coordinator. I could live with staying at 5 and choosing between Love and Herbert, who also had a good night, or trading down slightly but staying in the top 10 to draft whoever Chargers don't take. Tua's injury history makes me adverse to trading up to get him.

Detroit would be able to find a better deal than NE can offer.

Come on now....

Even in Disney cartoons the world isn't fair.

Tua doesn't strike me as a Billichick QB.

It's much more probable that Tannyhill gets signed with the Pats and wins a superbowl with them

Patriots being super quiet, trades up with Matt Patricia and the Lions for the 3rd overall pick and scoops up Tua. How would that make everyone feel? That would be a gut punch that puts me in the hospital.

Just a topic to talk about and curious to see everyones reactions.
If the Patriots aren't going to resign Brady, they are better off going with Jarrett Stidham for a year and seeing how he plays. If it isn't good, then draft a QB next year when they have more capitol.

We have 5 first rounders adding this year and next. There is no outbidding us if we lost our minds.

As someone mentioned above, the Pats didn't become the Pats operating drafts that way which is one reason we shouldn't either.

Tua to the Pats... yeah, that's a sledge hammer to the gut cuz you know that's at least 2 rings right there.

I cant see the Dolphins being that dumb to win 5 meaningless games, and then trade away 1st round picks when they could have just lost those 5 games instead of get rid of two young good players. It makes little sense.

And, if Tua is as amazing as they say he is....why wouldn't the Bengals take him?

Back
Top Bottom