In an unfair world, how would you feel if... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In an unfair world, how would you feel if...

Patriots being super quiet, trades up with Matt Patricia and the Lions for the 3rd overall pick and scoops up Tua. How would that make everyone feel? That would be a gut punch that puts me in the hospital.

Just a topic to talk about and curious to see everyones reactions.

OK. I see the potential situation and I call BS.

Belichick is neither that desperate or that dumb. He ships out even good players if they cost to much or aren't performing as he wants. Even if Tua has a full recovery, it will still be awhile before he is back to playing strength.

I do anticipate the Patriots getting a new QB with the expectation he'll be the back up for the next year or two, after which Brady will leave. This lets the Pats get a solid QB at a relatively low cost who has had a year or two developing in Belichick's system before he is called on to play a lot.

This would be consistent with Belichicks pattern of bringing in players. The other option he has used in the past is free agency, but those guys only seem to stay a year or so or in one case, just one game.

I do not see him shooting for a high draft pick, period!

Never gonna happen. NE has never sold the farm for a draft pick before and I'm sure they ain't gonna start now.
Has anyone heard anything about the Bengals filming scandal? Are they going to ever be punished? Last time they cheated they lost Draft picks, I imagine if that were to happen again, it would have to happen soon...

Brady is Done. If our trash defense makes him look average you know it's time to hang up the cleats. He will embarrass himself next year and I think the Dolphins Brass knows this. Our Coach, "Why would he want to come here?" - He wouldn't because you don't want him.

What's going to be unfair, is when Burrow and Tua go #1 and #2 in the draft. The Redskins mean business about selecting a QB #2. Forget the Patriots, they'll just take Jake Fromm with their pick in the 1st round.

In that situation, I'm on the phone to Washington.

That is like, that’s like...

I'll f-ing ', I'll f-ing', sew your butthole closed, and keep feedin' you And feedin' you, and feedin' you, and feedin' you

The Pats are so set up that they don't have to move up drastically or pay somebody big dollars. They have done it right and aside from Brady they have done far more with less. I do think that if Brady stays they will get him some receivers but i do not believe they would jump to #2 or #3 for a qb

Back
Top Bottom