In case you missed it! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In case you missed it!

Fins rule

Kolbiss said:
Actually, I have never started posting here, until the unslaught of Feeley is king and the Bills suck posts started showing up on every single thread over at Bills zone. I am sick of delusional fin fans, and I just wanted to end my week with a nice big SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! :D

Bills should have a good team next year but the Fins are the Best, IMO. Is your name Kolbiss aka Richard Cranium?:evil:

dominizzo said:
feeley better than Losman holcomb
LOL Id rather have Losman or Holcomb for that matter any day. Hell there are qbs in the cfl or nfl europe that Im more optimistic about than AJ. :cry:

Kolbiss said:
Actually, I have never started posting here, until the unslaught of Feeley is king and the Bills suck posts started showing up on every single thread over at Bills zone. I am sick of delusional fin fans, and I just wanted to end my week with a nice big SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! :D

two words that i hope will make you feel at home

WIDE RIGHT

How many touchdowns did Just Punt Losman throw last year? I dont think Bills fans have any room to talk about our quarterback situation just yet. Just Punt broke his leg last year in training camp; isnt it just the least bit possible that when he walks into Dolphins stadium against a top five defense that actualy wants to hurt him, he might not be walking out?

buffalo gave up a 1st to dallas for losman and any buffalo fan thinks feeley for a 2nd is a bad trade? losman 5 attempts last year 1 int 39 rating, he is basically going to be a rookie this year, and he will not put up stats equal to whoever starts for miami, feeley or frerotte

Losman7 said:
Not really. Losman threw a horrible pass, but he didn't quit, and lit up the guy who picked him off.

The "cake-taker" was when Feeley drops back, game on the line, against the Bills in the fourth quarter. All game the announcers are talking "he's throw lots of picks for a TD this season"

Bills fans everywhere are hoping Nate or LAwyer or someone can pick him off to stop the drive, and what does AJ (who was your starter, not a rookie with 0 game experience) do?...

throws DIRECTLY to Pat Williams, who then procedes to out run and over power your entire offensive unit with his 300+ lb frame to the Endzone to ice the game.

Get it "ice" like on a cake. :evil:

Wrong again..........That 3 foot INT Losman threw was the best...not sure who it was to.

That was as stupid as it gets!

Losman7 said:
Why?

We have Losman a complete unknown, or Feeley who (aside from when he was surrounded by the best team in the NFC) has been subpar his entire career I'd rather have the unknown.

Ferotte is going to end up starting for you, but he is no long term answer.

I guarantee your FO is going to draft a QB o the future next year, Ferottes not the answer, and Feeley can't even beat him out.

Man, it looks like you are right. Unless Feely undergoes some kind of lightning strike that changes him in a hurry, the chance of him being even an ok answer for a few years are lookin grim.

You know something is obvious when a Bills fan sees it!:rofl3:

Kolbiss said:
Thanks for putting your 2 cents in, but I think you're late for your job at Hot Dog on a Stick, so you better get peddling

Guys im a dolphin but Feeley sucks real bad and defending a guy who sucked worse than other quaterback last year is just pointless. Holcomb is better and Bledsoe actaully had a pretty nice last 7 games last year when it mattered.

Dudeman said:
really? you sure it wasn't BenchFiedler or FinsDontGiveIn?
It's allright to miss me...One thing you got to know, I just wanna win....Gussy is a temporary project 1-2 years max....I would prefer Feeley to win the job because if it works out, he would solve our QB problem for the next 5-6 years...

We tried to sign a veteran qb last year (from Jacksonville) but it didn't work out, and that seemed to be our biggest "issue" position outside of Ricky leaving. We lost many games due to poor qb'ing. This year we've actually signed a veteran, (although not a great one) so hopefully he will pull out some of those close games rather than lose them.

Losman7 said:
I guarantee your FO is going to draft a QB o the future next year, Ferottes not the answer, and Feeley can't even beat him out.

:lol: now there is breaking news! And it came from a Bills fan, who would have ever imagined!

Kolbiss said:
Well I am a Bills fan, and I am not the least bit worried about JP. He would have to play worse than Feelys lowest QB rating in all of football 61.7 mark to be worse than Bledsoe. Contrary to all reports on the Miami QB situation, JP has received nothing but praise form EVERY writer local or national.

I love how Lenny says that Gus doesn't look that great but doesn't have to in order to beat Feeley!!!
You are not the only one following progress of players, according to several bills friends of mine, without boubt they would prefer Feeley over Losman, also a great hype is ben created around Losman to justify the cut of Bledsoe and the first round used to pick him. In reference that even Sage his playing better then Feeley is a very good news, At least we got 3 QBs able to play....you got zip.

Kolbiss said:
Well I am a Bills fan, and I am not the least bit worried about JP. He would have to play worse than Feelys lowest QB rating in all of football 61.7 mark to be worse than Bledsoe. Contrary to all reports on the Miami QB situation, JP has received nothing but praise from EVERY writer local or national.

I love how Lenny says that Gus doesn't look that great but doesn't have to in order to beat Feeley!!!
Well that's it, it's been decided, JP is the better of the two if EVERY local writer is giving him praise. The thread should have ended right there, end of story.

Back
Top Bottom