In Gase We Trust | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In Gase We Trust

I trust Gase except for his play calling. He needs to give it up. Not enough run plays and what was that flip back on the last drive on 2nd down, it was terrible.
We've literally thrown it 50% of the time. The 1 3rd and one we didn't convert should of been a run. But you can't say we needed to throw it more

We've literally thrown it 50% of the time. The 1 3rd and one we didn't convert should of been a run. But you can't say we needed to throw it more
No matter how you cut it, that was some bonehead play calling in the fourth. 3rd and 1, running clock, you give Gore the ball. Also that wide lateral crap is asking for trouble in that situation. All you do is risk loosing the down/distance advantage.

I trust Gase except for his play calling. He needs to give it up. Not enough run plays and what was that flip back on the last drive on 2nd down, it was terrible.

Tannehill shoulders a lot of the blame around here (and nationally) but Gase is more to blame. He kills more drives with head scratching play calls than anything the qb does. Gase tries to get too cute and it bites us in the ass too many times. He also is overly predictable and conservative, especially in the first half of games. Gase is the the reason we are not a top 10 offense plain and simple. I’d like him to give up the play calling and play design as he’s failing at both.

True! That 3rd and 1 should have never been a pass!

Gase does a good thing and then follows it up with two bad things. He likes to get cute when there is no need to be.

Guys, I know everyone is upset because we're 0-2 with 2 losses in the Afc and 0-1 in the division, but...hey wait a minute...
That's hardly the tone here. I, for one, am happy to be 2-0. We are just pointing out what was left on the table, for no apparent reason.

There are positives here as well. How bout that D.

Back
Top Bottom