In my opinion Bills WILL sit starters | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In my opinion Bills WILL sit starters

Btw the ravens is my team and I would love to watch a good game between the Bills and the Ravens. Who wouldn't.

Steelers should finish 12-4 if browns had covid positive tests yesterday and beckham, landry and others are outon list. Beckham I think was positive for sure so he would be out last game since that would only be 9 days. Sucks for them. The Others on the list could end up positive if not already so they would be out again to if so. Then browns would be out and colts back in.
Have you been through the bermuda triangle lately? Or stuck on an island? Beckham is out for the year with a torn ACL.

Maybe the Bills and Ravens can get themselves a room together at the holiday inn

Nah pats had so many injuries yesterday they said it was unreal. So even if some play it seems they'll be down a lot and they won't beat the bills. Bills are in fire this year. And none of these teams are my teams. But I'll admit when a teams good.
They have 20 players listed as questionable. Typical BB injury report shenanigans

Steelers should finish 12-4 if browns had covid positive tests yesterday and beckham, landry and others are outon list. Beckham I think was positive for sure so he would be out last game since that would only be 9 days. Sucks for them. The Others on the list could end up positive if not already so they would be out again to if so. Then browns would be out and colts back in.
Beckham has been on IR most of the year.

Beckham is out with knee injury for year. Nothing with covid. The other guys had close contact with covid. They should be back for Steelers game

If anyone believes for one second the Bills will try and win next week against us and play the Ravens in the first round is crazy. No way in hell they try to win that game. Nobody wants to play the Ravens not even the Chiefs. I guarantee they sit their starters and let us walk right into the first round... where we will proceed to play then again. I’m sure they’ll rather a matchup against us then against the Ravens
Fortunately the Jets did us a favor. We are all Steelers fans this wk

Have you been through the bermuda triangle lately? Or stuck on an island? Beckham is out for the year with a torn ACL.
Ahhhhhh🤣 I was thinking his name because he's out lol. Landry and peoples is who I remember and some others lol

When McDermott was with the panthers the starters would sit after playing a quarter or two. I wonder if he follows that strategy.

Fortunately the Jets did us a favor. We are all Steelers fans this wk
I actually respect the jets for winning out the last two weeks, It would have been so easy for these players to mail in the season but that team is scrappy.. Gase will still get fired but honestly I would like to see the AFC East with Strong Bills,Dolphins, Jets in the future and put New England back in the cellar for about the next couple decades hopefully to make up for the last 20 years.

How would they not secure home field advantage if they win to pats and say lost to miami. Bills will still be a win ahead of Miami no matter if starters play or not. Miami can only advance to 11-5
Buffalo wants the 2nd seed. That guarantees them a home game in round 1, and a home game in round 2. If KC would lose in round 2, then Buffalo would have home field in the championship game also.
So Buffalo needs to beat Miami next week to guarantee the 2nd seed. They have the tiebreaker over Pittsburgh. If Miami beats Buffalo and Pittsburgh wins(assuming Buff beats NE) then Pitt gets two seed, Buffalo three.

'Making the Playoffs' is a nice goal on paper but if you're just easy roadkill once you get there (Hello 2016 Dolphins) then it's pretty hollow.
Miami won 10 games this season with 'what Patty shot at' at WR for half of it.

I want Buffalo to bring their A-Game cuz if they beat us down it will fuel our players hunger all offseason and I want us coming in to camp with a chip on the shoulder more than a pat on the back.
I want management observing just how deficient we are and exactly what we need to improve.

Back
Top Bottom