In my opinion I think New England will Give us more Trouble in the afc east. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In my opinion I think New England will Give us more Trouble in the afc east.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
While Buffalo has a good team defensively now I don't think they will be the team to beat. The jets have too many loses at free agency and recently lost their starting quarterback. New england stayed with their veterans while adding key free agents and had some pretty good draft picks. I think we are heading to another competitive year in the afc east but in my opinion, new england is the team to beat.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
While Buffalo has a good team defensively now I don't think they will be the team to beat. The jets have too many loses at free agency and recently lost their starting quarterback. New england stayed with their veterans while adding key free agents and had some pretty good draft picks. I think we are heading to another competitive year in the afc east but in my opinion, new england is the team to beat.

that's exactly how I feel...I feel New England, not you guys is the team to beat...the Pats have been to the top before, and this time they have more talent...plus they have the best coaching...

While Buffalo is scary, NE could be even scarier. It may be between us again at the end of the season for #1 and #2.

We will have to see this season but miami is really the team to beat in the afc but new england is the under the radar team that can take everything.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
How is Miami the team to beat in the AFC? :rolleyes:

They have the BEST talent playing in CAP jail.

Oliver...

I think that if our O-line plays up to snuff we're the team to beat, but if New England gets their running game going...watch out, 'cause that D is gonna be bada$$! And while many of you may not agree I think that Brady is the best QB in the division over Bledsoe and obviously so does Belichik:)

I also think the team that stays the healthiest may go the farthest. Look at what's happened already with key guys getting hurt.

In our SB run we were undoubtedly one of the least banged-up teams out there. Sure, "injuries are part of the game", but never underestimate the power of not being injured.......my God, does that even make sense???

Originally posted by juniorseau55

Agree.

Yes it makes complete sense. Unfortunately Most of the teams in the league are one major injury away from a loosing season!

Originally posted by justafan

Same thing last year.

You haven't heard? According to some the Dolphins live in CAP jail every year and every year to come. It's amazing really.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

You haven't heard? According to some the Dolphins live in CAP jail every year and every year to come. It's amazing really.

Oliver...

This still doesn't support why the fins are the team to beat.

Back
Top Bottom