In regards to PI | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In regards to PI

We had timeouts left so we had a fair enough chance of getting the ball back.
I know we had a chance, but in the end we would have had to keep them from getting a first down to do so. Based on the previous drive where they ran it down our throat, I stand by my assessment that it wasn't likely we would have gotten it.

I know we had a chance, but in the end we would have had to keep them from getting a first down to do so. Based on the previous drive where they ran it down our throat, I stand by my assessment that it wasn't likely we would have gotten it.

Of course we know its unlikely, but weird things happen at the end of games. For a lot of the game it wasn't like we were five yards off or something. A lot of times we just weren't bringing the runner down short of the line when we had a chance too.

Goff nearly got his face taken off throwing a pass that resulted in an interception, no call. We know the NFL wants the Cowboys in the mix.

It's insulting to have to watch TV nowadays...I saw Brie Larsen like 6 times!!!

It's insulting to have to watch TV nowadays...I saw Brie Larsen like 6 times!!!

There's like 6 commercials on TV right now and they play every break. McDonalds, politics, some stupid Coke crap that tries to make us feel happy good about the pandemic, etc. It is what it is.

Anyone else get tired of when there is a PI play like the Gallup one late in the game versus the Rams and they only show a slow motion replay and are like "I don't know"...freakin c'mon. You could easily see in real time that Gallup pushed off and got instant separation...haven't seen a single replay that actually showed a clear picture of it that wasn't slowed down.

There's like 6 commercials on TV right now and they play every break. McDonalds, politics, some stupid Coke crap that tries to make us feel happy good about the pandemic, etc. It is what it is.

Whenever someone says, "it is what it is", I immediately think it's evil whatever they're referring to...

Yeah well not to get into politics but you do have a point....at least in this situation there's nothing we can do.

I'm gonna plaster the lawn of whichever hotel hosts the next Bilderberg meeting with Trump signs...We'll see if they ease up on the indoctrination commercials.

I only came on to contribute 3.14159

I watched some of several games yesterday, and some of tonight's games, and I think there's something else going on with the calls.

That Cam TD was the best thing that could have happened all things considered. I don't see how it would have helped us in any way for the Pats to have the ball two inches back and get to run more off the clock before we stopped them.

Any given play, anything can happen! Case in point the forced fumble by Baker.

They say all scoring plays are reviewed, that 1 clearly wasn't.

Any given play, anything can happen! Case in point the forced fumble by Baker.

They say all scoring plays are reviewed, that 1 clearly wasn't.

Does anyone honestly ever want the ball put back 6 inches from the goal? Id rather the other team score and just get on with life.

I'd rather stop them, preferably....i understand this defense were not going to stop them the next play....the point is, wtf, every play is reviewed and NE without Brady, is still getting hook-up calls on the field, in the TV booth, and in the league officiating office!

Back
Top Bottom