In the NFL, there's always a need for speed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In the NFL, there's always a need for speed

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Scoring 3 points in the 2nd half is hardly the defenses fault.. Fiedler choked on an easy pass.... Can't blame just one or 2 aspects of the game.. Mare missed a usual automatic field goal that was set up by MArions INT, Wanny calls 3 pass plays, Fiedler misses a wide open McKnight in the end zone, defense allows Patriots to drive 25-30 yards for the winning field goal, Minor doesnt catch a kickoff instead lets it bounce to the 2 yard line... Too many things went wrong that game... The "Defense + refs" were not to take all the blame blame for the game.. Not even Wannstedt..

I agree with most of those except minor.. he made the right call.. 99 times out of 100 that ball goes in the endzone and we start on the 20. but it was just a crazy game like that, everything they needed to go right did. it was something you would see in a movie with a story book ending and say to yourself "yeah right, no way all those things go wrong in one game" it was just plain crazy.

Which says to me the players puckered. Then you'll have people saying Wanny's bad coaching is the reason for those mistakes, give me a break, Wanny didn't punt from the endzone, Wanny didn't miss that kickoff, Wanny didn't do the pass interference. Wanny didn't miss Mcknight on that post pattern.

That was all players. They get paid too much to do the things they did in that game. If they can't take the pressure get rid of them..Mmm, well I guess we have to a certain extend. Charlie Rogers and Simmons are now our KO and Punt returners. Stemke is fighting Royals for punt duties, Buckley is now our nickel back. Jay is practiced the long ball a whole lot more, but is he ready for prime time. I guess we'll see tonight. But the D still have some questions to answer. I forgot we've add Knight and Seau. I was just about to talk about playmaking. Hummmm. Maybe Wanny was paying attention. Who said Wanny wasn't a good coach, who was that again..If you don't see these changes for what they are, then you're crazy. IMHO LOL.

Back
Top Bottom