Incognito lands in Miami after stop in cincy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito lands in Miami after stop in cincy

i dont see it so we signed him or waht

i dont see it so we signed him or waht
He had dinner with Sparano and DeGuglielmo tonight and is going through a physical and workout tomorrow.

Even if we offer him a contract, no guarantee he signs here. It is between us, the Bengals and Colts.

I hope we sign him. Reading some of his recent quotes (from the Miami Herald) he really does sound more mature and seemingly wants to grasp the opportunity he has if he just keeps his head on straight. I think with an incentive-heavy deal that doesn't tie in a ton of guaranteed money, he could really be a huge boost to our offensive line.

Let's see... Sparano, DeGuglielmo, Bonamego, DeLeone, Fasano, Nalbone... Incognito should feel right at home. Lets get him signed pronto.

Let's see... Sparano, DeGuglielmo, Bonamego, DeLeone, Fasano, Nalbone... Incognito should feel right at home. Lets get him signed pronto.

What are the odds they went to an Italian place?

I bet it looks like something from a mafia movie :lol:

He had dinner with Sparano and DeGuglielmo tonight and is going through a physical and workout tomorrow.

Even if we offer him a contract, no guarantee he signs here. It is between us, the Bengals and Colts.

I can't wait to see Incognito's face when he asks our regime after dinner what the team is offering him and they just stare at him blankly and say, "You just ate it."

For the rep of our franchise, I hope more "they are tightwads" comments don't come out.

depth on the OL is something every team covets (see GB last season)

i wouldnt mind a nasty O linemen beating on the jets/pats D's just as long as he isnt costing us valuable yardage with PFs

Back
Top Bottom