Incognito lands in Miami after stop in cincy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito lands in Miami after stop in cincy

I have no problem with signing this guy, as long as he keeps the 'tude in check. He's a nasty SOB.

I'd rather not sign another OL with awful taste in tattoos.

This guy can play guard, and is a run blocking beast.

I have no problem bringing him in to compete for the starting job. Thomas might get a lot of strength back this year and look better. He did mess his pectoral up.

*Cant forget Garner.

He's tough, aggressive, nasty but also a loose cannon. Gives away a lot of penalties. Not sure if he's the type of player we should go after. I dont know how he went in Buffalo in his last few games. Maybe he has changed his attitude, maybe not.

He had dinner with Sparano and DeGuglielmo tonight and is going through a physical and workout tomorrow.

Even if we offer him a contract, no guarantee he signs here. It is between us, the Bengals and Colts.
If its between us the bengals and the colts i dont like our chances to much if i were a Olineman i would love to be blocking for Payton Manning

Thomas was nothing special last year, and I think Smiley could be cut because he hasn't stayed healthy since he got here.
I agree Thomas wasnt anything special i think he is a solid backup but nothing more and nothing less. I think Smiley will stay on the team for atleast next season if he doesnt prove he can stay healthy after next season we cut him because this season he is only getting 2.9 Million and next season that jumps up to 4.9 so if he cant stay healthy after this year i think he gone and then we would be able to move Incognito to LG and put Nate Garner at RG

I can't wait to see Incognito's face when he asks our regime after dinner what the team is offering him will be and they just stare at him blankly and say, "You just ate it."

For the rep of our franchise, I hope more "they are tightwads" comments don't come out.

They made Dansby the highest paid ILB. They have overpaid a bunch. They offered Rolle and nice contract that was probably more than he deserved being as overrated as he is.

Who called us "tight wads"? That *** clown Clark? That jerk was never leaving Pitt, I dont care what he is saying now.

Its ok though, I know the facts will never get in the way of a good smear.

Do you think anybody at the dolphin's facility will recognize him?

If its between us the bengals and the colts i dont like our chances to much if i were a Olineman i would love to be blocking for Payton Manning

If I was a dominant run blocker I wouldn't want to be pass blocking the whole game like I would be for the Colts. I would say we have a better shot at him than the colts, just because we run the ball so much.

Back
Top Bottom