Incognito releases statement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito releases statement

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Richie Incognito: I never bullied Jonathan Martin

Hours after going on an extended Twitter rant directed at estranged teammate Jonathan Martin, Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito has released an exclusive statement to NFL Media columnist Michael Silver.

"The facts clearly show the allegations are false and there was no bullying," Incognito said. "Just banter both ways between two good friends. I intend to do as I always have: focus on doing the best job I can for my team and fans and helping my team win. I will have no other comment until the (Ted) Wells report is issued."

Silver said Wednesday on NFL Network's "NFL Total Access" that Incognito is very angry after "four months in limbo." He expressed frustation on Twitter last week that the report had yet to be released. Incognito told Silver he wanted to get his side of the story out before the findings of the investigation were made public.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...ement-after-twitter-rant?campaign=Twitter_atl

"The facts clearly show there was no bullying. Just two complete morons being complete morons, during which time other morons encouraged, participated, and played bad football all while pretending the lead moron was a team leader."

Great. Glad we got to the bottom of that. I would almost have rather had someone get bullied to be honest.

Incognito should not have gone off professionally speaking…however, I understand why he is very frustrated to be honest.

Eh, can't blame him. Not the most professional thing, but I'd be pretty peeved too if I were Incog

We'll make it through this Dolphin nation.

Can't help it that a pansy decided to go rouge on us looking to maim and destroy everybody in sight.

Seriously could've happened to any team.

Just gotta weather the storm, that's all.

Better days are right around the corner.

Martin is a fraud. I wouldn't care if i never heard anything about him for the rest of my life.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Can't help it that a pansy decided to go rouge on us looking to maim and destroy everybody in sight.

holy hell i love your sig, thanks for sharing.

Gotta go with 100 percent.....that signature is on point!!

We seem to weather a lot of storms. Ricky quitting on the eve of training camp, Saban quitting to return to college, a 1-15 season and now this whole bullying stuff. Just wish we had clear skies.

I don't even know what this thread is about.

But damn those titties in your sig.

We seem to weather a lot of storms. Ricky quitting on the eve of training camp, Saban quitting to return to college, a 1-15 season and now this whole bullying stuff. Just wish we had clear skies.
That is why it's so important that we keep our collective heads up in the midst of all this madness.

That way when those clear skies eventually do come, we'll all be first to see the sun shine through!:up:

Plus our health will thank us later.

You know what, Richie has a valid point. i would be very pissed off if an investigator failed to release his findings on time. his life, career and earnings are on hold because of this, and really, it sucks. I have been on the end of a number of complaints and investigations, and it is gut wrenching and extremely stressfull knowing that some one investigating you, for what ever reason, is holding back or taking his time.

I personally dont think he has done a lot wrong. It happens in most industries. I know for a fact that what he has been accused of doing happens in most work places. Its called 'banter.' I give it, and cop it as well. regardless of what your doing for a living, giving your work mates a razz, is part of life.

"The facts clearly show there was no bullying. Just two complete morons being complete morons, during which time other morons encouraged, participated, and played bad football all while pretending the lead moron was a team leader."

Great. Glad we got to the bottom of that. I would almost have rather had someone get bullied to be honest.

I totally agree. You take a couple of young guys, boatloads of cash and celebrity like status of being an NFL player.. this is what you get.

Granted, I have known plenty of guys to do just as moronic things with a fraction of the cash and notoriety.

Just a couple of kids being jerks.

This is SO overblown.

Back
Top Bottom