Incognito releases statement | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito releases statement

We'll make it through this Dolphin nation.

Can't help it that a pansy decided to go rouge on us looking to maim and destroy everybody in sight.

Seriously could've happened to any team.

Just gotta weather the storm, that's all.

Better days are right around the corner.

I've been hearing things will get better for 2 decades.

I'm still waiting.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Just release the damn report already! What the hell is the hold up?

Because after all the uproar, there's nothing in it. It's gonna be anti climactic and they're timing it so that it will get the least amount of press coverage.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Just when the attention is on Cleveland and their "dysfunction" someone finds away to make sure that Miami doesn't stay out of the news for long.

Will be extremely happy when both of these guys are gone.

You can bet your A$$, that if that Wells report was damaging to Incognito and the Dolphins, the report would have been out already.

Just release the damn report already! What the hell is the hold up?

The investigation has been finished for quite a while now, and all news indicated that the report would be released last Thursday. (Or was it the Thursday before? I forget.) I find it very interesting that the release of the report was delayed AFTER the long list of messages by Martin and Incognito was made public. The only logical reason to delay the report (that should have been already completed IMO) would be that the findings don't jive with the now-public evidence of JM and RI being friends and Martin having mental and drug issues. The initial voice mail released to the public appeared to show Incognito as a racist who threatened physical harm to Martin and his family (which we all know is bull). I believe that Wells and the NFL entered the investigation with the intention of finding that Cogs is a racist bully and Martin is a victim. You'll notice that very little was made public during and right after the investigation; news that didn't support their intended results was kept under wraps. News from the Martin camp was scarce, yet there was plenty made public about RI's troublesome behavior (like the golf outing). Ross knew, which is why Incognito was immediately suspended without pay. Everything was progressing nicely until those messages were released, and now the league and Wells must change their findings.

The investigation has been finished for quite a while now, and all news indicated that the report would be released last Thursday. (Or was it the Thursday before? I forget.) I find it very interesting that the release of the report was delayed AFTER the long list of messages by Martin and Incognito was made public. The only logical reason to delay the report (that should have been already completed IMO) would be that the findings don't jive with the now-public evidence of JM and RI being friends and Martin having mental and drug issues. The initial voice mail released to the public appeared to show Incognito as a racist who threatened physical harm to Martin and his family (which we all know is bull). I believe that Wells and the NFL entered the investigation with the intention of finding that Cogs is a racist bully and Martin is a victim. You'll notice that very little was made public during and right after the investigation; news that didn't support their intended results was kept under wraps. News from the Martin camp was scarce, yet there was plenty made public about RI's troublesome behavior (like the golf outing). Ross knew, which is why Incognito was immediately suspended without pay. Everything was progressing nicely until those messages were released, and now the league and Wells must change their findings.

If that's the case, one has to wonder if Wells investigated anything at all. Those texts were available to Wells from the get go. I have no doubt in my mind that Cogs reps provided all to Wells right up front. For them to have to rewrite the findings because it all came out in public would imply some kind of league bias against both Cog and the Dolphins.

You can bet your A$$, that if that Wells report was damaging to Incognito and the Dolphins, the report would have been out already.

That's exactly why it wouldn't be out yet. The hold up is probably with legal now. If there is any blame being apportioned or people's character questioned then the lawyers will need to check every word of what is being printed. Pretty sure the report has been submitted for a while now and it's going through approvals before it being made public.

If that's the case, one has to wonder if Wells investigated anything at all. Those texts were available to Wells from the get go. I have no doubt in my mind that Cogs reps provided all to Wells right up front. For them to have to rewrite the findings because it all came out in public would imply some kind of league bias against both Cog and the Dolphins.

Of course, my opinion is just speculation, but it sure is a huge coincidence that the investigation was long over and the report was due to be released and then all of a sudden it's delayed; especially when the delay was announced immediately following the public view of the messages. Messages which, by the way, weren't made public earlier. The few messages that did surface that were anti-Martin were explained away by Martin during the Dungy (sham) interview as him trying to fit in and attempt to make friends with his tormentors. This whole thing stinks!

Back
Top Bottom