Interest Yahoo Article On Flores's Background | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interest Yahoo Article On Flores's Background

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/rise-brian-flores-042515678.html

There’s a group inside the Patriots that lives in lore in hindsight and infamy in real time. Former Patriots executive Scott Pioli nicknamed it the “20-20-20” club, as entry-level employees in their 20s make $20,000 per year to work 20-hour days.

It’s obvious why the Fins have stayed quiet on Flores. The handshake has happened and They are mandated to keep quiet until the Pats lose so as to not distract the Pats players from the Super Bowl prize.

The Pats lose in Sunday, Flores presser on Tuesday or Wednesday latest

After four years in scouting from 2004-07, Flores began coaching as a quality control in special teams. He worked with the offense, too, and eventually became safeties coach in 2012 and then linebacker coach in 2016.

Thanks for the article. Good stuff. As written here, I have seen references to him working with the offense. I’ve never seen it fleshed out, though. Does anyone know the years and title he had with the offense? Who knows if it was anything meaningful at this point?

Fluff article. Every coach in the NFL works hard, long hours.

get-a-load-of-this-guy-9648886.png

Fluff article. Every coach in the NFL works hard, long hours.

That’s true, people forget all of the fluff we heard about Gase. My expectations are low for any coach for the first 2 years but we need to see progress especially by year 3. I’m definitely not high on Flores but feel better about some of the coaches that are linked to possibly come here with him.

It’s obvious why the Fins have stayed quiet on Flores. The handshake has happened and They are mandated to keep quiet until the Pats lose so as to not distract the Pats players from the Super Bowl prize.

The Pats lose in Sunday, Flores presser on Tuesday or Wednesday latest
When reports start leaking of us agreeing to terms on assistant coaches it is a done deal. The NFL just wants avoid coaches being asked during their pressers while preparing.

If it wasn't you would hear about more interviews.

This is actually more comforting than anything we ever heard for Sparano, Philbin, and Gase.

He has scouting experience, which means he can evaluate talent... Something Gase was atrocious at.

He has has experience coaching on both sides of the ball... Something neither of our past 3 coaches could say.

This guy doesnt seem like slouch... And we all know the Patriots dont **** around with half wits.

Good article, really appreciate you posting this. The more we find out the better this hire seems!

View attachment 14774
“Zero point zero percent chance," a person familiar with the situation says.

Flores wants the job. He's comfortable with the plan to build what he agrees is the right way, through the draft and not with band-aid signings of free agent veterans.”

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...s-pulls-mcdaniels-belichick-on-miami-dolphins

This cover photo made me want to learn more about how/why Belichick resigned a day after becoming NYJ HC.

Brutal:

Back
Top Bottom