Interesting mock draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting mock draft.

re-

They said our 1st and our 2nd for Billy and thier 2nd in which we move up to the top of the second rd. Billy is a good QB on not that good of a team. :dolphins:

Juan Cribbs said:
that's a horrible idea. trade our 1st and 2nd rounders for billy volek?? god.

it was our #1 and #2 for volek and tennessee's #2. still not a fan of this trade, but it's not a ridiculous idea.

Anything is possible but I don't see Saban trading our #1 pick, 16th overall for a BACKUP QB. I think Cutler will NOT be drafted that high and I also don't think Leinart will fall that far. Young certainly is a gifted athlete but questions remain among some scouts about his ability to transfer to the pass-happy NFL ...so I don't think he goes that high either. I think this mock is one of the most un-realistic mocks I've seen lately.

Dolphins101 said:
They said our 1st and our 2nd for Billy and thier 2nd in which we move up to the top of the second rd. Billy is a good QB on not that good of a team. :dolphins:

Still a HORRIBLE idea. Saban would never do anything that dumb.

honestly thats almost as bad as the AJ feeley deal... makes me sick...

i just noticed this mock was made much like the finheaven mock, with a bunch of people making the choices. much like the mock we had, it didn't really end out right :lol:.

Thats the worst idea. Wow I am more in favor of drafting Jacobs in the first round LOL. :D

( I dont wanna draft Jacobs in the first )

:sidelol: :sidelol:

wow what a horrible site. Trading 2 firsts and swapping 2nds for Volek????

:sidelol: :sidelol:

Juan Cribbs said:
i just noticed this mock was made much like the finheaven mock, with a bunch of people making the choices. much like the mock we had, it didn't really end out right :lol:.

One reason is because of some b0nehe@d bypassing Cutler at #16 for a CB! :tantrum:

Finfanforever said:
One reason is because of some b0nehe@d bypassing Cutler at #16 for a CB! :tantrum:

I agreed with that pick to take Cromartie. Who if complety heathly is the best CB in the Draft.

Back
Top Bottom